Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail Map is inaccurate on Fitbit app for iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The thumbnail/map preview shown for a run does not match the actual runs. When I open it up the map and all information is accurate; however, the thumbnail seems to be from previous runs. I have an IPhone 8, using iOS 12.1.2. Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Kncooper Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear that your GPS data isn't being displayed correctly on your phone. Try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

This worked for me. Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Northtilley thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps listed on this thread were helpful for you, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes