Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing since the iOS 11 update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone 

I have the problem my charge 2 didn’t sync with my iPhone 7 Plus since the iOS 11 update .. i try a lot of things but nothing chance .. i also try to connect my charge 2 again but now I can’t change my clock display .. how is it even possible ? I love my clock and tell all my friends that’s they need also an Fitbit,

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Word Choice.

Best Answer
141 REPLIES 141

Hello @jopgo, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know that you're getting a new Fitbit device, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

Please note that Fitbit devices work on Apple devices with iOS 9 or newer so it will be compatible with yours as our team has updated the app several times since iOS 11 released. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will faind great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Charge HR. I’ve so far turned off Bluetooth for 5 min then tried to resync several times unsuccessfully. I’ve uninstalled then re-installed the app and followed carefully the instructions to pair and sync. It just won’t pair- ipad keeps saying “connecting to Fitbit”. I have tried deleting the Charge HR then setting it up as a new one. So sick of wasting time on this.....totally brassed off with Fitbit and IOS updates.....currently can’t afford another fitness tracker. VERY dissatisfied consumer......with a useless product at present!

Best Answer
0 Votes

August 2019 ap update and my flex no longer recognized.  Tried uninstalling, rebooting phone. Reinstalling but just days searching....

Beyond aggravated, and not buying new one...

Help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I have done everything and nothing works. Someone please help - My app keeps telling me to turn my bluetooth services on, but it is on. I have turned it off, and on, turned my phone off and on, and turned the fitbit off and on.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit support. There seems to be a problem with some of this model. They replaced mine free of charge after all efforts to sort it failed.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I try not to let the battery on my One run down to less than about 50%. Rather than charging it via the PC, I bought a USB plug for the wall and so far (for now) no problems.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I will contact them. I still can not get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s exactly what happened to mine. Be nice but firm and pushy!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
They had to escalate to the next level because no one can fix this, so frustrating!
Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hopefully that means it will be replaced.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s only 2 months old. Not a great experience for a first time Fitbit user. 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Make that very clear to them and tell them that you are very disappointed and considering another brand. They will replace it as you are clearly still under guarantee.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all of this. The only thing not syncing is the text messages alerts on my watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure your notifications are turned on. When you reboot etc it defaults to off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry about that.

Try making sure that the watch is only synched to one device at a time. I had similar issues and had to forget on all devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do not just turn off also forget the device on all devices and then resync and pair from scratch, one at a time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve only had it synced to one devise. The calendar alerts and phone call alerts work so it’s synced, but I’m not getting text message alerts. I’ve turned it off on my phone and on my watch, I have tried to add it as a new device, turned off phone and none of it works. This is very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

Try to set up the messages on the watch
Best Answer

That’s what I am trying to do. Worked fine until I got a new phone, Apple 11, on Monday. I’ve had my watch for over 2 years and never had an issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes