Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept Terms and Conditions when setting up device.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a Fitbit Charge 3, it is my first fitbit.  Whenever I try to "Set up a Device" on my iPhone 6s fitbit app, and I choose Fitbit Charge 3, it says I need to read the terms and agreement and agree but the screen is blank/white so I can't agree to anything.  And then my Fitbit app crashes.

Any suggestions?  I just got it and I may have to return it and get an Apple Watch!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@amymontclair  Thank-you for posting your solution.  I'm sure it will help other users.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I spoke to a representative at Fitbit and he said I need to have the Bluetooth on.  Once  I did this, I went back to the App and I was able to read the Terms and Policies and agree.  Then I could continue with my set up.

Best Answer

@amymontclair  Thank-you for posting your solution.  I'm sure it will help other users.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @amymontclair, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. I appreciate your participation @LZeeW, it's nice to see you too. Smiley Happy

@amymontclair, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for having taken the time to update your thread and let us know your issue has now been resolved after contacting our Support Team. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes