Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete alarms.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I delete alarms? Every time I push the alarm tab it says there are too many alarms set and I must delete some but then it doesn't allow me to get back to that screen.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Thanks for the information! I was having the same issue! Now it’s resolved! 🙌🏻😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it on Versa and it doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NettieC, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this to us. Tell me which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far, I understand you've tried to delete alarms on Versa but weren't able to. Did you try to delete them from the watch itself, the Fitbit app or the Online Dashboard? This information will be very helpful for me to check this situation further. 

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I received a comment on my post and I was able to do it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NettieC, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I also had this issue. Try opening the app, going to the icon to the far right top corner and clicking on it. Then click on your Fitbit name and photo next to it. After this there should be a button for silent alarms. Click on this and you should be good!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elainahasner, thanks for joining the conversation, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to share your insight with us. I'm sure your instructions will be very helpful for many members of the Community facing the same situation. If there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This answer is useful for my own fitbits, but I’m having a problem with my child’s fitbit ace. She has set too many alarms and I can’t get to them on the app to change them. When I got to my online dashboard as you suggest, I can access my own fitbit silent alarms but I can’t see how to access her account. Please can you advise how I can access her alarms. It’s driving us mad, we’re on holiday and her regular school day alarm is waking us up too early. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, so I skimmed through this thread and haven’t found a way to help me, BUT I did find a way! I know this at least work on the Fitbit Versa 1, but I think you should try on your device too! Go to Alarms > click said alarm, scroll all the way down past the options for the alarm > Click remove > (it will ask you for confirmation) click remove again.

Hope this helped!

Best Answer

I have a Versa 2 and can't delete any alarms.

On the device I tried to select one and scroll as previously suggested.  There is no delete option.

On the app I go into my account, then select the device.  There are no options at all for alarms.

On the dashboard I select the device settings and there is nothing for alarms.

Versa 2 firmware is 35.70.7.21

App is latest as of today (March 23, 2020) on latest iOS 13.3.1

iPhone XS

Best Answer

There is no silent alarm option in the versa 2 app. I found that i have to use the fitbit watch to manage alarms.  On your watch > Go to alarms > select the alarm you want to delete > scroll all the way to the bottom > Remove 

Best Answer

I keep accidently setting alarms, when I try to remove them, more get set.  I would like to remove the app from my smartwatch, because, I don't need alarms at all.

Best Answer

This is the only answer that is right! Other answers about going to Fitbit.com and getting into Dashboard sweeting and so on DID NOT WORK. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accessed my device online but there are no silent notifications available.  How do I add that?

Best Answer
0 Votes