Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

I'm getting a different error:

"Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.

The operation couldn't be completed (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError error 1.)"

Best Answer

Go to check my Fitbit app on my iPhone and it wants me to log in for some reason. Then when I log in it won't let me and gives me an error message that something has gone wrong try again, which I did with no luck, and this message "the operation couldn't be completed. (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError error1.)

Tried logging in on my PC and no issues just on my iOS devices. 

Any solutions?

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem just today. I don't even know why it got logged out in the first place. Always have it on Bluetooth 😭

Best Answer

This has been goign on for days!Pages and pages of people on  fitbit forums are having the same problems. maybe someone at Fitbit could get this fixed. So frustrating!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem & in addition my stats won't load on the computer, it sez it's a server error w/ fitbit? We need a fix.

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm also experiencing the same issue. Any guidance would be great. Thanks. 

Best Answer

You are the first reply - so no, not resolved yet. Hoping for FitBit or someone with an answer to assist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am also having this problem with my Fitbit app and have been since yesterday afternoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a solution for the login (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError1.) problem on ios or or not yet?

Best Answer

I have had this error for like a week or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem started for me this morning too. Hoping for a quick fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine's fixed already!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea! Me too!
--
Leigh Dix

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem, same error message! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@Fettuchiny and @Leighhhh, thanks for taking the time to update your posts and letting me know your issue has now been resolved. 

@Jsoissons@Foreverlookin and @rreiherzer, have you tried to restart your phone and open the app afterward? If so, I would like to ask you some information so I can check this further:

• Have you updated the Fitbit app lately
  • What version of iOS are you on?
  • Which iPhone and/or iPad moder are you currently using?

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have closed the ap, restarted my phone. I have deleted the ap & re
installed the ap, nothing works. I have an Iphone 6,

the 3 you've mentioned are not the only ones with this problem, look on
the ios message board...4 pages of ppl that

can't log in.

Renee Reiherzer
Best Answer

Spoke too soon. Worked for a couple of days but now having the same old
problems again with the error message. 😞
--
Leigh Dix

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer

Hi, i get error networkbitkit.http error error1 while logging in fitbit app on iPhone , despite my time is in sync with fitbit and local time.
I tried restarting phone and resetting password as well but nothing seems to be working.

Best Answer