Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

trial and error I'm afraid....I changed my password several times and eventually it just worked

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Think it's a temporary glitch! I changed my password and I could log back in.....

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was always able to login on my desktop. After 3 weeks my phone app was able to login with no problem. I didn't change or do anything.
———————————————
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to re setup or log in. Please help 

Best Answer

Same problem here. I travelled through a time zone (from Netherlands to Turkey) and now I cant use my fitbit app anymore because it shows a network error when trying to log in. I can log in via the web page so its very weird. Already a real solution for this? 

Best Answer

Hi @MarcoGFitbit and @KateFitbit

Have there been any updates on this? It's been going on for over a month!

My iPad hasn't been able to log in for over 3 weeks, my IPhone came back to life again for about a week on its own and now again this week is getting the same error again.

So I tried to log in on the website to change my password there as some suggested, and the Settings page won't load! On both my iPhone and iPad just a blank screen.

This is getting extremely frustrating and as others mentioned basically renders your device defunct. Can your engineers please give us a solution ASAP.

Best Answer

The app auto-logged me out and now I can't log back in. Get the same error message mentioned by others. I've tried restarting my phone, fitbit, reloading the app etc. Nothing works. HELP!

Best Answer

Hi, same problem here on iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0. Restart phone, remove and reinstall app, change password didn’t work. Also timezoneis set automatically.

"Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.
The operation couldn't be completed (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError error 1.)"

Greets

sig

Best Answer

I'm having this same problem with the same error. Very frustrating, especially since the battery on my Fitbit died and when that happens the time/date is always wrong and I have to resync to my phone. So my Fitbit is useless as a watch until this is fixed. If anyone has any solutions, please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery died and now I'm having the same error as everyone else. Ugh. Doing a competition at Wk and have no idea where I stand because nothing is tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also reset my password (once) and I could log back in. I know this isn't a fix for everyone, but I figured I would share!

Best Answer

I had this problem for the first time this morning. After reading the latest comments, I changed my password, and it fixed the problem.

Best Answer

Update: When I arrived back in the Netherlands and switced on my mobile internet, the app started working again... So it looked like a problem with wifi and being abroad... Still strange though.

Best Answer

I did an update and it worked.

Thank you,

Best Answer
0 Votes

The following steps resolved the issue for me:

1. Power on Fitbit

2. Turn off Bluetooth on iPhone

3. I was then able to login to IOS app but there was an error saying no connection to Fitbit as Bluetooth was off.

4. Turned iPhone Bluetooth back on. Connection was found and sync worked with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi

I have a Fitbit Surge. Today I can't synchronize with my mobile. I remove the fitbit app and I shut down my mobile, and downloaded the app again. Now I can't log in.

Can you help me please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

NetworkbitkitHTTPError1

Some Details on the products and actions taken

Fitbit Charge 2

Iphone 7 - iOS 11.0.1 | Has restarted | Has re-installed application. 

@MarcoGFitbit thanks for your kind words and acknowledging the frustration most of us experience with this but the fact remains that after 24 days (almost a month) there has been no resolution to this despite numerous reports to your engineering teem.

As most of us rely on the product to track daily performance and it has affected daily routines, can you please point me to the terms for compensation? In my case it would a FitBit Charge 2.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Dear moderators,

this problem is happening again. It logged me out on the App and is giving the error message. This happened for about 10'days at the end of last month too. Please help me in getting this resolved.

many thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Kate,

Did you guys have any updates on this? 

Fitbit Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit @KateFitbit Grateful for a reply to the following:

have contacted your engineers?

where do they stand with progress made?

Possibilities for compensations as the issue is persisting and the product is unusable for a month now.

Thanks!

Fitbit Charge 2

Best Answer