Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

I found a solution. For some reason I am unable to login and get the networkbitkit http error 1 using normal cellular network. 

I SOLVED THIS BY CONNECTING TO WIFI!!! Amazing. And these guys couldn't find a work-around interim solution in two weeks...! 

Try it out guys! 

Best Answer

same, for about one week. Cant use at all. FITBIT admin, Help!!

Best Answer

Error message Same!!! This is happening to my phone and my moms as well for almost a week now. What is the deal?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco,

any updates on this? I've posted on other threads as well to no avail. I'm having this problem and so is my mom since last Wednesday. Like another user it started working again on its own and then stopped. I am 100 sure I have the right password. I've updated my iOS, checked for app updates, deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and have also reset my phone after doing so. Nothing is working and it's been days!! Please help! 

Best Answer

Hello @rreiherzer@Leighhhh and @Zahra8, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience and understanding, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track, in the meantime if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Fitbit admin!!!! Any assistance here? Your product is basically useless without being able to track and sync. Pathetic response time here.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone, 

I've merged a few threads together. Thanks for your reports on receiving this error on iOS version 2.39. I've let our engineers know and they are investigating this issue. Once I have further information, I'll update this thread. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having the same problem, on my iPhone since Sunday and IPad since this morning. Doesn't make a difference if connected to wifi or cellular. Really annoying as I changed time zones & can't update the time on my watch. Grateful for any assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I cannot log into the fitbit app on my iPhone 6splus but can log in on my pc.....therefore my data is not syncing, I have deleted the app and reinstalled but keep getting the error message "please check that your email and password are correct" this has been like this since yesterday. (5th)

Best Answer

Any updates on this issue?

Best Answer

No it's really poor service and the fact that it's happened on my wife's account seems to suggest a major issue that is either being ignored or worse

Best Answer

I can't sign into the app while abroad. I've checked time zone setting are at 'set automatically' like others have stated and I have deleted and reinstalled the app. HELP!!

Best Answer

Any resolutions on this? Can't sign into my app and getting the same error message. Many thanks 

Best Answer

Hi Im not sure how I got it working but I changed the password on a couple of occasions and voila it worked….

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't do or change anything and after 3 weeks it started working again. I didn't even have to log back in, the app was logged in when I tried to open it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem - is there any news on a fix?

Can't log in via desktop either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day

i am experiencing the same problem for more than a month now, when can I expect the error to be sorted out. (Networkbitkit.httperror error1)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated yesterday and now the app doesn't open. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Marcellab77 and @0799617908, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have reported this situation, I'll make sure to forward your information to our team. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update the thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue - am able to log in thru my MacBook Pro and Sync using the dongle but getting the message thru my iPhone whether I am on WiFi or cellular connection.  Have deleted and re-installed the iOS app but no change.  See that this have been an issue for almost a month.

What is Fitbit support doing to resolve this?  Or is it time for Garmin or iWatch?

Best Answer