Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

Hi there,

Just wanted to flag this unresolved issue on this thread in case anyone else has been experiencing the same problem and has any advice. 

Some of us have been trying to get moderators' attention for a month now without any input.

Some Details on the products and actions taken

Fitbit Charge 2

Iphone 7 - iOS 11.0.1 | Has restarted | Has re-installed application

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit error - "The operation couldn't be completed. (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError error 1.) - How to resolve? 

phone: iPhone 6s plus;

iOS: 11.0.1;

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Fitbit team,

I'm. retired teacher in India and I use my blaze which my son got me to stay healthy. However, for the past week or so, I have been unable to login to my app to view my stats and its very hurtful to my health that I'm not able to se this..

i will really appreciate if you are able to help me fix this. Everytije, I try to login, I get this message:

"Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.
The operation couldn't be completed (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError error 1.)"

I tried everything I can including trying to change my password but I keep getting this error. Please help me resolve this otherwise...

thank you,

Raman

Best Answer

@Sraman, im moving your post out of the hardware  and into the iiS thread on this subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes

64 messages in this thread and no resolution yet?  That's ominous.  I'm on an iphone 7 with 11.0.2, have restarted the app, restarted the phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password.  No fix.  Come on Fitbit.  Get this sorted out.  

Best Answer

I actually found a workaround that was the opposite of @Julzncatz - I turned Wifi OFF, and used cellular, and was able to log in.

I was on work wifi - maybe they block certain ports or something.

Of course, now it can't find my Charge2...on to the next frustration.

I actually blame Apple as much as Fitbit - I'm sure iOS 11 changed HUNDREDS of things that developers now need to deal with. So Apple is probably the one who broke this, but Fitbit is the one who's not fixing it.

Considering this error makes your tracker basically useless (if you can't see your daily steps, what's the point?), it should be a priority 0, A bug.

AND, the Fitbit employees should be on here telling us about their progress. The fact that they're not (in a long time), and are giving us pat, 'boilerplate' answers, means they're not prioritizing this one. It only takes about a week to get an update into the app store - we're going on what, 6 weeks? 8?

Best Answer

Any update on this just. installed updates on I pad and I phone now keep getting this message on my Fitbit app just keep getting this error message

Best Answer

Hello could I ask how you fixed it? No joy here and basically my tracker is now useless as no other means of storing data thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that when I get the error, I turn off Wifi on my phone, and it works again.

I've also noticed that the Fitbit app keeps logging me out - I have to log in about once a day now, and never did before. I think it's related to the error message.

Best Answer

Hi that's really interesting as the solution from Fitbit is to turn off wifi and connect to cellar. Go figure! might help others even though your solution is total opposite.in other words the problem doesn't have an answer and is being ignored if the pages in the internet are anything to go by. Hope your personal solution helps others and sorry for those who remain frustrated like me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello when you say it's being worked in and thanks for patience etc I note these

messages are from early sept and it is now mid October - so just how long do users need to be patient for? Is there a solution or is this basically a waste of money?

Best Answer

Agree with all you say except to add that I have so far resisted the ios11 upgrade as I am a long time apple user enough said. So the error is not the apple iOS upgrade this is al Fitbit and their latest release. 

The fact this has has been gling on over a month without a ackowlwsgwnt  from Fitbit is frankly unacceptable. I'm looking into a refund - other providers out there - I can't carry a pc with me everywhere and you can't sync via dashboard/ browser so really it's a useless gadget 

Best Answer
Hi there, it’s not fixed! I now don’t get the error message but the dashboard does not show any movement! Like you am getting a bit sick of this

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. It started immediately after updating my iPhone 7plus to 11.0.2. I have a charge 2. 

Best Answer
Hi, there this is now fixed, hope yours is too. In the future I will wait a few weeks before downloading an update,to give them time to iron out the glitches

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi @Lulu53,

thanks for sharing.

Indeed mine is fixed too. The fact however that it takes weeks for fitBit to get it right is simply not acceptable for a product which is marketed from FitiBit itself as a daily partner for tracking your performance.

I sincerely hope that the company does what is necessary to not let customers down for such long periods of time without even having forum moderators providing some direction. This is unprofessional whichever way you look at it.

Dimitrios

Best Answer

Hi there,

Mine has stopped again! Same error message as before, has anyone else’s stopped?
And I am unable to sync using the computer too.
Sent from my iPad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

i got this problem with ios 10.3.3 version. Error happens with wifi login but no problem if using cell network. Login must be done everyday. Fitbit team, please solve the problem asap

Best Answer

This recently happened to me as well.  But it worked in revers for me, I turned off wifi and was able to log in.

Best Answer

Just an update to say my flex has started to work again and now can sync on both my tablet and phone....fingers crossed for no more updates!

Best Answer
0 Votes