Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

How did you get it fixed. I've reinstalled a couple of times and done all the sensible things. Seems like this goes on and on without resolution. What worked for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - wanted to mention that this error message should be resolved soon- if it hasn't already for you. If you see this message, I encourage you to try some of the troubleshoots mentioned here including: Turning Bluetooth on and off; Turning Wifi on and off and Connecting via wifi. 

Also, make sure you are on the current app

Thanks for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello there,

Made everything suggested including updating new Version of app. Problem is not resolved yet.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

i did everything. Problem is not yet solved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm also having trouble with the same error the BitKit.HTTPError.error 1

and I have read the forum, and I have not seen one helpful piece of advice on how to address or alleviate this issue. What do I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think the support staff are very nice, but I haven't found heir support at all useful tbh. My login issue resolved itself even though they said that they couldn't resolve the issue. The issue seemed to be resolved when I
Moved from the wifi of my hotel in Ho Chi Minh city to another town in
Vietnam. It cropped up again when I got back to uk but resolved itself by getting back onto my local 4G network in Uk. It therefore seems quite random but I would suspect is related in some way to accessing the server via the network. Really not sure what the fix was but if you have wifi and 4G/3G try logging my in with both. TBH if I get similar problems again , I will dump all my families Fitbits - life too short to waste time messing around unnecesdarily.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the Networkbitkit.httperror error 1 message impacting both my iPhone and pad for the past several weeks.  I have tried switching to cellular and wireless only, reinstalling the app, changing my password, turning off Bluetooth but nothing has t solved the issue.  At times, the app works properly for a short period of time but the export message above returns.  In addition, I am signed out of the app systemically and have to sign-back in and the sort mssage returns.  This issue has dragged on too long and requires an interim fix and long term fix.  This is an appalling customer service experience.

Best Answer

I'm about to throw away my Charge HR and definitely not buy another Fitbit. This problem has been going on for months now. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

Best Answer

Can't log into Fitbit app on iPhone or ipad

Networkbitkit.httperror error 1

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to hear that . Mine started working again randomly, although the support staff were unable to help. I've not seen anyone come up with a solution Tay works for everyone so am unable to suggest anything. Mine sorted itself out when I got back home after travelled no abroad but that probably coincidence

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I may have figured it out. I couldn't log on when connected to a vpn, but it was fine when I disconnected. 

Best Answer

@Wasit@Kateecat18@StrattonC@laniireland, @Mabi1959 - Thanks for reports on seeing error level 1. Can you confirm this happens only when you are logging in? How often is this occurring? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my experience, the issue is sporadic but occurring more frequently of late on both my iPhone and iPad.  The error occurs after my devices are signed off or inactive for some time.  The issue self-corrects itself, sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after a few days.   The issue seems to first surface later in the afternoon or in the evening.  

Best Answer
If I'm connected to the VPN it brings me to the login screen and then gives me the error. When I disconnect from the VPN, then quit and reopen the app it opens normally without asking me to login. It definitely seems related to the VPN for me.
Best Answer

It's now late November, and I am receiving the same error code.  I didn't have the issue previously, only when I got a new phone.  How can this be going on so long.  Has this issue been resolved?  I see no answers here to point to a positive resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't know I'm afraid. I never expected this level of frustration when I bought mine. All pretty random . It's a shame because it's good when everything works.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone, I appreciate the feedback, this is a known issue currently, I don't have a timeline for fix, but will update this thread when I learn more. 

Best Answer

Unable to get into my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

By when we should expect the fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes