Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login on IOS app - Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to login to IOS app - been going on for a few days. IOS version 10.3.3. Receive error: "Networkbitkit.HTTPError error 1". Any solutions to this?

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

I turned off my VPN, and the app began working again....Thanks for that suggestion.  However, we shouldn't have to disconnect from the VPN in order to access the app--I also had to disconnect from my VPN on my computer to access this string about the issue.  Not happy about that.

Best Answer
This works on desktop, but unable to sync the fitbit as after update,
fitbit required login again and its giving error.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I started getting this message today.  I just updated the app and restarted my phone.  I have iOS 10.3.3 it says my software is up to date.  I have a apple 5c phone.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like these posts are months old. Still unresolved. Troubleshoots aren’t working. Just want to update my time - which usually takes too long to begin with. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Richard unfortunately for me I lost my Fitbit sat before last in the evening... am gutted 😣

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got hit with this error, today.   In my case, it was resolved by turning off my VPN.   My theory is that the network has been blacklisted.   Turning the VPN back on duplicates the problem.   This behavior holds true whether I am on cellular or wireless, further evidence that it is the VPN. 

Best Answer
Thanks for that information. I was eventually able to log back into the app. What changed I don't know but if this happens again I will try this.

Lisa
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what worked for me today when I couldn't get logged in and was getting similar error messages.  I just did the most recent Apple update and my carrier update this morning.  Between the two of those, I got logged out of fitbit and couldn't get back in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned my IPhone off and now I can't log into Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try turning your phone back on, maybe?
Best Answer

I disabled WiFi and then I could log in

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still have this issue!

I was bought a Charge 2 for Christmas - attempting to add the device via the dashboard but no good Charge 2 would not match in. Numerous attempts made to no avail. receiving 403  error code.

Eventually de-installed and reinstalled app 

Using iPhone 5 - Fitbit app 2.44.2 downloaded. Neither WI-FI or cellular access allows me to sign in. 

Wi-Fi tells me Fitbit.com is not available. IOS access tells me error code 1. 

I have since downloaded windows app on my windows 10 OS laptop. Result! No! User does not exist or password incorrect! Even after I just changed it!

Sucks

Frankly my old Flex worked better!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the same error. My fitbit wasn't charged over the holidays. I charged it back up and the date is set to the 27th. I found another post somewhere that said logging out of the app and logging back in fixes that error. Now I can't log back in because of this error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I came home and logged in on wifi and it works. Didn't work over LTE for some reason.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I switched my WiFi Off and On .it worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, it all started after doing an update and now getting very frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your remark!  I did just the opposite, I turned off wifi and tried still same error so then I turned off my VPN and it went straight through!

Best Answer

my fitbit stoped working after the new update Thursday night. says the same thing as was telling all this people last year.

Im using a Iphone SE 

I already did uninstalled 3 times and installed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Late to the thread, but I was scouring through the pages looking for a solution, and this was the only thing that worked for me! I was on my university's wifi, and the moment I switched to cellular data, I could log in successfully with no error messages. 

Is this a community wifi issue? Because I'm in college 9 months of the year, and it's a pain in the **ahem** to turn on data every time I want to sync.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I run a VPN on my IOS device. Once I shut off my VPN the app logged in fine. I’ve had a few apps not like the VPN and interfere with function. It’s what worked for me

Best Answer