Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Charge 2 with iPhone 6S

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 6s is not pairing with my Charge 2.  I have tried to reset phone, app, and forgot device on phone.  It just will not pair up.  This is all of a sudden.  It worked 2 days ago.  Mike 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Having tried restarting your phone without any luck, I would try restarting your fitbit by:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
    • For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

You might want to try this a few times as it's known to not always work.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Having tried restarting your phone without any luck, I would try restarting your fitbit by:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
    • For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

You might want to try this a few times as it's known to not always work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked beautifully. Thanks

Mike Rizzi

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I'm very glad to know that after restarting your tracker with the troubleshooting steps provided by @SteveH your issue has been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes