Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284
Me too. I’m using my 2 flex 1 and flex2. They don’t give same problems as
my Fitbit 2.
Best Answer
Did you pair another Ffitbit to iPhone before? If so you must go to
settings->bluetooth->fitbit (your device)-> forget this device
Then try to pair your new Fitbit.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer

Hi can anyone help. I dropped my iPhone 6 in water and now have a new iPhone 6 Plus which cannot find my Fitbit blaze. I have tried charging it, pressing the buttons, deleting ithe Fitbit blaze from my account  and re adding it, I’ve deleted the app and downloaded it again but all to no avail. I tried deleting the fit bit from my phone but now I’ve deleted I can’t add it back in as the phone cannot see it. Having no trouble connecting to anything else by Bluetooth only the fit bit ? Any one have any suggestions ? Thanks 

Best Answer

It fixes it self “someday”. But good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could not get my Charge HE to sync so I told it to "forget this device". Now I'm trying to set it up it back again. It goes to the page where it gives you a 4-digit code. I put the code in and it just spins continuously 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
yea still not working. I even deleted and readded the app.Still not working and now getting error code 400.
 God's Blessings,          Donna J. Fiero  
Best Answer

I had different apps with different devices but I love Fitbit even tho sometimes fails, I had the zip” now I use flex2 and I’m happier now with no problems at all. I just charge it every two days   Good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

App is up to date. Still receiving "We could not pair your account. Detail: HTTP 403 Forbidden"

This happens when attempt to pair via website or phone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@13246879 - Error 403 is separate from error 0 reported in this thread. It's interesting that you are experiencing it both on the app and website, I haven't heard that previously. Thanks for reporting this. Some users have reported that uninstalling/reinstalling the app helps resolve error 403. Have you tried that? 

Best Answer

Yes I already tried uninstalling the app several times

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am running Version 2.48 of the App. Trying install a new Ionic tracker. Throws Error 0 at the end of the update, which I am doing by Bluetooth since the wi-if where I am is slow. The update loads and then announces it cannot complete the upgrade because of this error.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is why I got rid of my Fitbit. Too much trouble trying to sync to Apple products. They (Fitbit) just can’t stay current with IOS releases. Very frustrating. But there are better products out there than Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave up too.  Rebooting, uninstalling, installing, stand on one leg, squint- nothing would make a difference then all of a sudden it would work again for no apparent reason.  Was fed up of being told the same generic answer even after advising them I’d already tried all of that.  

To top it off the sleep tracker would suddenly stop tracking for days at a time just to start up again if it’s own accord.

Some days I’d have the same routine/day exactly but the step and hill count would be massively different. It ruined the weeks statistics, along with any comparison to the previous and next weeks, so was pointless.

Run tracking gave up after 5 minutes in so it’s unreliability made it worse than useless.  Eventually gave up. 

I agree I think there is an issue with apple iOS and Fitbit.  All I wanted was for it to work as intended but it just didn’t..... and if one more person asks if I tried uninstalling, deleting app etc I think I’d scream 😀

Sorry I can’t be more positive and I hope you get yours sorted 

i cant comment on any other makes it models I only had the Fitbit blaze.

Best of luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No it’s not fixed, still getting it on my brand new versa, totally fed up. I’ve been trying to update my expensive new watch for 10 days now, would have taken it back for a refund, only I bought it at an airport. What do I do???

Best Answer
0 Votes
FitBit online should take it back. It’s their product regardless of where you purchased it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I still can’t set up my tracker that I once had synced to my app. I thought removing it and resetting it would fix the issue of updating. Now my One is rendered useless. Sometimes I don’t want to wear my Versa and would like a discreet tracker. I don’t always carry my phone on me either to use my phone’s mobile tracking. Please make another tracker similar to the One if this issue cannot be fixed!

Best Answer

After how long?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been trying for months to set up this device back up on my app. I’m just stuck wearing my Versa at all times. My husband has a One and has not had any issue with updates on his device. 

Best Answer

Hello @Leese6791, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @KK0950Smiley Happy

@Leese6791, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, are you getting the "HTTP Error 0" when trying to set up your Fitbit One or are you receiving any other error message? Which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? This will be very helpful for me to determine what should we do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes