Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284
I received an error that my One would not update. So I removed it from the app and tried to upload it as a new device. This is when I get the message. I have tried multiple (50+) times to load this device without any success. I have deleted the app from my phone. Turned off my phone, restarted it. Turned off the WiFi, turned it back on. I took many months off from trying to use the device thinking that time would fix it. No luck. I think this device is rendered useless. I should have never deleted it from the app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My ONE has been a very expensive paper weight for at least 6 months now due to this error.  It has never been resolved based on my best knowledge.  I did all of the retries asked for.  I wished I had never attempted the upgrade.   Very disappointing.  Better yet, people are still experiencing the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for letting me know. I have no idea why my husband’s One still works and he did not have any issues with the update.
Best Answer
0 Votes

He is lucky!!!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Leese6791 and @KK0950, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. It's nice to see you around @C_Smith, thanks for sharing your experience with me. Smiley Happy

@C_Smith and @Leese6791, thanks for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes