Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Fitbit told me to remove my device from my account.  I did that and now cannot get the device to reconnect to my account.  Getting the “400”error. 

Best Answer
Same here

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought a new Fitbit Charge 2.  Just like a number of other people, I was unable to pair the device to my iPhone 6s.  It consistently failed with an HTTP error 403 message.  I was online chatting with the support team and then got on the telephone - but they couldn't help make it pair.  Finally, they suggested I return the device to the store where I purchased it and get a replacement.  I am not optimistic about the replacement working!  I am current on my iOS upgrades, which is iOS 11.1.2, and am wondering if maybe Fitbit isn't yet up to speed with that release...?

Anyway, this hasn't been a very fun experience.  I've wasted the entire day trying to synch my device, only to be told by customer support to "return it"...  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
Tried to pair via wifi, which wouldn’t work. Once I was able to get into cellular service, it paired with no problem. I was able to go back to wifi, and it continued to work.

Connie
Best Answer

Thanks, Connie.  Glad you found a way to make it work.

As for me, I think I'm done with FitBit.  I'm returning my device and will go with another brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to. Make you account to sync my charge2. So have 2 accounts now. Deferent emails.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened to me as it did to c_smith. Still can not connect. I can see my steps on my Fitbit as it still works, but not on my phone....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear fitbit team 

I have iPhone 6s in my phone fitbit app my blaze was connected but it is not syncing from 10 days three days back I removed and connected back but blaze is not connecting back error showing (0peration could not be completed (com.fitbit.HTTP.error403)....

i restart my blaze and rebooted my phone reset my phone I connect through strong network 

Still not getting connected to app..

i was very fraustated about your services why each and every time happened like this....

Best Answer

Fitbit hasn’t worked well since iOS 11 install. Are you ever going to fix it??

Best Answer

I am not finding the FitBit app in the apple store.  I too am no longer able to sync my fitbit to my apple phone.   I just bought a fitbit for my daughter for Christmas.  It looks like I will be returning it.  

Best Answer

You said you were working on a fix in September - it's now December and I still can't pair my flex 2 with my new iPhone 8. Not good enough.

Best Answer

Wish u luck

Best Answer

Three months and still no resolution?  Your IOS developers need to be herded up and fired.  

Best Answer

Hi Kate,

Is there a secret to setting up a Zip on a Macbook Pro?  I`ve tried several times and keep getting ´An unknown error has occurred´.  I´m only with my mother in law for another day, the zip was a gift for her 80th birthday and I´ve tried several times to setup the device but no luck - please help!!! 🙂

thanks,

Rohan 

Best Answer

Hope u could fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife has ALTA HR.  Her phone is Iphone 6+.  I am unable to install the tracker on her phone.  My phone is Iphone 7+ .   I am able to install Alta HR on my phone without any problem (which means I am following the procedure correctly).  It also have Ionic which is connected to my phone.

When i try from her phone it keeps searching but does not find the Alta HR from her phone.   

Best Answer

Had the same situation with a Charge 2 old iphone 6 not running ios 11 and new iphone 8 running ios 11.

I tried rebooting phone, removing device, removing app, each done more than once and finally the app paired with my phone! I suggest turning off the old phone while trying to get the new phone to find your device.

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Surge firstly couldnt track then i tried to reset the surge and remove the device from my account and add it back. however the surge cannot be detected via bluetooth even i tried to follow all the instruction u listed above. what can i do now?

appreciated yr advice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar issue. SO FRUSTRATING. my device wasn't working, band broken, second time this has happened. Have been trying to set up my replacement device all evening and its so frustrating. I am starting to think it would be more useful to change to a completely different company. Whats the point of replacement trackers if they don't work either? 

Best Answer

Hi. Good morning

i was using my Fitbit for long time then now I’m uaing the Fitbit flex 2 and I haven’t had problems with this one, totally different both of them but I’m getting use to this second one , I don’t have problems with it , I just make sure to charge it every 2nd day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes