Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284
I don’t have a battery in mine. How do I fix my Fitbit Flex 2?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Guys, it is completely unacceptable i should unregistered and registered my device again due an app update or a security issue in your cloud platform. There should be a fix making easy the solution. The problem is not appearing when there is wifi strong signal, but by metered mobile connection. If from the mobile device you try to access directly from the navigator and log on into fitbit.com, the portal provides an error message saying the ip has been banned. Hope that helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Don’t know. They’re not addressing it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is syncing but I’m getting that error when I try to do the update. Is this the same error the engineers are working on, or a new one?

Best Answer
This is the one they say they are working on

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Suddenly my app is working and synced perfectly perhaps Fitbit fixed it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Good for u.  Good for everyone. Thank god and Fitbit if they fixed it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I FINALLY got my Fitbit Alta to sync.First I plugged it into the wall, then I made sure my Bluetooth was turned on and WiFi turned off. Then I opened the app and did “add a device” and choose my device. Accepted the terms and conditions and pushed setup. I then took the fit bit off the charger,on,off,on,off for about a minute (quickly). Once the code came up on my Fitbit I entered it on the app. The app said I needed to update. Update wouldn’t work. Once again,on charger,off charger,on off (quickly,you’ll keep feeling the vibration) I did this through the update and everything is fine. Good luck people 

Best Answer

My fitbit one says error 400

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems to be solved.
BR
Best Answer

thanks everyone, issue is resolved....

Susan Langley

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you do it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Received new ionic, can’t use since update gives me Error 0.  What now?

Best Answer

Yes.  We been struggling with this   It’s been maybe couple of months.  sometimes  is working good.  Suddenly it doesn’t. I’m tired of it.  I had to buy a different device to track my steps, now I️ have apple phone tracker, walkadoo  app, under armor “record app”, veryfit app including Fitbit , fitstarcouch.   Fitbit was excellent a 5* , who know who has the problem , I’m just waiting for it to get fix or one i get used to the others i

will be divorcing from Fitbit

Best Answer

Return it because I’ve had my issues with my Fitbit Flex 2 for over a month now and their only answer is that they’re still working on it....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Phoned Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I updated, my fitbit Charger 2 does not track my walking. I have tried turning phone off, fitbit off, something else. When is this going to get fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone- We are still reviewing issues with users unable to set up their tracker and seeing Issue Error 0. Glad to hear some have been able to set up. I will update this thread as I hear more. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I tried my upgrade today.  What a mistake.   I spend an hour on chat with Fitbit support and my ONE is basically dead.  The firmware upgrade to 64 has rendered my ONE non functioning. Will not sync with any combination of steps on any OS device.  Even ones it was not connected to before.  Unbelievable FITBIT!   I was told my device was no longer under warranty and they would offer 25% off a new device.  This is their issue not mine.  I raised doo doo and FItbit finally agreed to replace my ONE at no cost.  

I should have reviewed these blogs first.  UNBELIEVABLE.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Had to locate an unprotected wifi network to get the update to process. Went to the public library which only required a basic password.

Connie
Best Answer
0 Votes