Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used the wrong email when setting up my account.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up my email incorrectly and can't work out how to correct it

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

I always got a Report every Sunday how many steps I took in a week ! I put wrong email I’m so didn’t get report but put my right one in —  now so would like report now

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dmcleod1940, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

I'm very glad to know you were able to update the email address in your account. Tell me, did you verify the new email address when asked? If so, please keep in mind that Weekly Reports can be delivered some time between Sunday and Tuesday, so if you haven't received it yet, you will receive it very soon. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if Tuesdays comes and you haven't received your weekly report, please let me know so I can check this further. Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not received an email regards to my steps & friends that I added & usually get an email on Sunday & receive my step standings for the week ! Which I like to receive . Thank you so much for helping me

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dmcleod1940, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let me know you haven't received your weekly report. Tell me, when was the last time you sync your Fitbit device? Keep in mind that you need to sync your device on Saturday or Sunday, before the report is sent. If you haven't synced lately to your new email address, that might be the reason you're not receiving it. You can check the date of the last sync by going to your online Dashboard

Additionally, I would like to ask you to check the spam or junk folder on your email inbox, as it might be possible your email address has redirected there. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still don’t email about how many steps I do in a week! Checked my spam & junk folder also! Wished I could find out why I don’t get emails ! I sync it everyday today at 8:41 ! Thx for your help Margo

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dmcleod1940, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for replying to me and keeping me updated. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums. At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes