Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with iPhoneXR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a new iPhoneXR and now my versa recognizes the versa but won’t sync or connect. It’s on continuous searching. I’ve connected my versa to my iPad and now my iPhone will sometimes sync within home Wi-Fi with the versa. I’ve got the new updates with both Fitbit and the versa watch. When will iPhone be compatible? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Foot, pound or day....we can only take one at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @KarenDR, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that the iPhone XR is already listed as a compatible device and if you're syncing 2 devices with your Versa, it's possible one of them has already established a Bluetooth link with it, which is preventing the other device (your phone) from syncing correctly with the watch. 

In this case, I would like to suggest you go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and iPad and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then try to sync again with your iPhone XR. Finally, in case you're having trouble syncing with your phone after performing this, please check this post with further instructions that I'm sure will be helpful for you. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @KarenDR, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that the iPhone XR is already listed as a compatible device and if you're syncing 2 devices with your Versa, it's possible one of them has already established a Bluetooth link with it, which is preventing the other device (your phone) from syncing correctly with the watch. 

In this case, I would like to suggest you go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and iPad and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then try to sync again with your iPhone XR. Finally, in case you're having trouble syncing with your phone after performing this, please check this post with further instructions that I'm sure will be helpful for you. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. After a few back and forths with my phone and ipad....I got it
working on my phone now.
Foot, pound or day....we can only take one at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes