Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water tile is not showing previous logs.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My water tracker doesn't save my results. I enter them and then the next day they are gone, sometimes multiple days in a row and I have to go back and re-enter them. This is very frustrating and it has been going on for quite some time. I have the latest version of the app...

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Clawhorn, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around. Smiley Happy

Have you checked your water logs on the online Dashboard to see if they're disappearing from here too? It's possible the information is not updating or showing correctly on the app and for that I would like to suggest forceclosing it by double-tapping the home button and swiping up the app. Then open it again and tap the Water tile to check if the logs from previous days are showing.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been disappearing also. When I go back into the app all the days are set to zero

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jetm1954, it's nice to see you around, I hope you're having a great day.

Since when are you experiencing this issue? Are you tapping the water tile to check your logs? Please verify your water logs on the online Dashboard, are they showing there? If so, as I mentioned before, it's possible the information is not updating correctly. Log out from the app, restart your tracker, log back in and wait for a moment, then tap on the water tile and check if the information updated correctly.

Give this a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did all that and still not working. It's been glitches out since last Friday. Today I uninstalled iOS app and reinstalled app. Then entered 5 days of water from dashboard. So far it's stayed but it's only been an hour.

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.
Best Answer
0 Votes