Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app freezing when opening Exercise tile

Is anyone else having issues with their app freezing when they go to check their workout/run? I can’t access the heart rate, or maps ect. This just started today.  I’m on vrs 4.04. It starts to open the section then it won’t let me scroll, go back, edit, or check the hidden menu.  I have to close the app every time.  My iPhone is up to date.

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88

I have to agree. I haven't had the Versa 4 for a week yet (though I have had Versa 2 and several Charges) and nothing but problems. NOW.....the heart rate is stuck at 50. Even when on the treadmill. On the other hand, the android phone app is picking it up!!! At a loss....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I will follow for a fix. My HR is accurate on the android phone app though. Stuck at 50 on my Versa 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone and, no, re-downloading app did not help. I have given up on Fitbit and use Map My Walk. 😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit and they think this is my personal problem- zero assistance.

Best Answer

Updated to version 4.14 and this is STILL an issue. I called Fitbit support and the rep acted like he had never heard of this problem. It’s been going on for over 6 months since they rolled out the redesign.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not fixed by 04/22/24

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working!  I’m returning my Charge 6 and getting an Apple Watch 

a boy has to 🏃‍:male_sign: 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s started to freeze this week for me, never had problem but now can’t see my runs …. I’ve tired everything, log out, uninstall, turn off my phone, watch, nothing. I’ll buy a Garmin by the end of next month if it’s not resolve… fitbit app is so bad 

Moderator Edit: Merged replies 

Best Answer

Mine started earlier today, exactly the same complaints. I’ve had enough, customer service is non existent. 

Best Answer