Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8/A11 chip support for MobileTrack

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

New phone today and I'm unable to add the built in motion tracker, I assume this due to the chip change, any ETA?

Thanks,

Simon

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

2.42 has just been released and has support for iPhone8.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, Fitbit! 

Best Answer

Yay! About time...

Best Answer

Got an iPhone X and it will not pair.  Not even visible. 

Best Answer

Seems way off compared to what my phone/apple watch are reporting. Today my phone/watch have tracked 10.5k steps, Fitbit claims 2k. That’s quite a difference. My phone was in my pocket for most of that walk. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

just got new iphone 8 - fitbit seems to have syn but no track my exercise tile - when i click + it will allow me to add it manually - I can see it is a problem from reading others posts.  When will it be fixed and how will I know when it is fixed - novice and really relied on this

Best Answer
0 Votes

what is 2.42?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit zip synced with my iphone8 on 5/25, but now, as of 6/1, it doesn’t recognize or connect with the phones bluetooth. I have been trouble shooting for hours with no luck. About to give up here. I even deleted my device, losing a weeks worth of data. Not cool. Is there something I missed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aside from calling Fitbit, there’s nothing else you can do that you haven’t already done. I ended up buying a Fitbit Zip that I put in my pocket. Not ideal, but at least it works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I gave up and got an Apple Watch. It’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes