Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBBluetoothErrorDomain errors 24/28 trying to set up Ace

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter's first Ace didn't work, so we received a replacement Ace. Now I cannot get the Ace to setup. I receive the error message: FBBluetoothErrorDomain Error 24. I reset the Ace, deleted and reinstalled the app, turned off Bluetooth, restarted iPhone, turned off WIFI and tried using cellular... nothing seems to work. If I try to set up a second time, I get the error message: FBBluetoothErrorDomain Error 22 (for which I found a solution, but that just gets me back to the Error 24 issue). Please help!!

moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
50 REPLIES 50

It’s sad and unbelievable that despite promises to fix the bug, this model of Fitbit still doesn’t work. It’s been so many months. I don’t think there is a scrap value since it has never worked before. Disappointing as nothing is done for customers except promises to look into it with no target date to resolve the issue or offer any other alternatives.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trig39 @scudmiss @Asia18 I'm sorry for the late response. I really understand that this is frustrating for you. Our team is currently looking into this and expect to have a solution released soon.

I appreciate your patience and understanding with this. Once a solution is available, we'll make sure to post it in the Community.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update to the latest version of iOS:

(correct as of date of reply)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thank you for sharing your feedback and this information.

Don't hesitate to get back if you need assistance! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

No offense JuanJo but we’re kind of sick of hearing you’re sorry and that you understand we’re frustrated and that they’re working on it. Please provide some information on timelines. Who is working on it? What fix is involved? Who can we speak to to get more information? 

I have the same exact issue. Got replacement and now getting the 24 error on multiple iPhones and cannot setup the Ace on Windows app. I don’t want to wait anymore. I want my money back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I understand that this answer is frustrating to you. However, we don't have a time-frame of the solution release. Our team is actively working on this issue and as soon as a solution is released, we will post it in the forums.

Your patience is very appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Who said I had patience? It’s run out long ago. I just want my money back. Please provide steps to achieve this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Regarding your request, I'll send your case to our Support team and they will provide more information about the return process.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope there is really a return process. I bought it more than a year ago and I am still waiting for the issue to resolve. It is not fair. I don’t even know if I can find the box or receipt now because I have given up hope of it ever working. I’ve really bought a lemon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently there is not if you bought it more than 45 days ago. Their email reply was the typical nonsense. To rest assured they are working on the problem. Who’s they? I work with engineers/developers at a fintech firm and this is not a difficult thing to fix. Very disappointing especially since I have two other Fitbits for myself which I can’t bring myself to wear anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Asia18 @SunsetRunner  Our team is looking into this and expect to have a fix soon. Your reports have been passed to our team and we'll post a solution in the forums when available. Your patience is very appreciated.

Regarding the return process, please visit this page.

Best Answer
0 Votes