Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Ace 2 be available?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any rumors on when the Ace 2 is coming out?  My daughter's birthday is in 2 weeks and I'm really hoping to have it ordered by then.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you so much. I liked and couldn't find an article on it. I'll
come up with a plan for a gift. 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

All I've seen is what was in the press release:

"Ace 2 will be available in stores and online beginning summer 2019" (which refers to summer in the US)

press release

I doubt very much it will be available in time for you.

Best Answer
Thank you so much. I liked and couldn't find an article on it. I'll
come up with a plan for a gift. 🙂
Best Answer

@Duker99 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you so much for your interest in our Fitbit Ace 2. Regarding your inquiry, my friend @SteveH is correct. A specific date is not available yet. However, the Ace 2 will be released soon.

Please keep an eye on our web-store for updates.

Let us know if more questions arise! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok,

I'm a little confused, soon and summer are not the same thing .. soon would be between now and a few weeks, summer is a month or 2 away.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All we know for sure is what it says in the US press release:

"Ace 2 will be available in stores and online beginning summer 2019"

Best Answer

agreee,

this is what the press release says. this is pritty clear, this is not soon at all.

So I find it missleading that a moderator would say comming soon.

Ace 2 will be available in stores and online beginning summer 2019 for $69.95 (USD) in watermelon with teal clasp or night sky with neon yellow clasp. Ace 2 accessories come in classic silicone bands in bold energetic and kid-friendly colors: grape, night sky and neon yellow, and watermelon and teal, as well as playful printed bands featuring motivational messages and active graphics designed for kids (black and white “go!” and two-toned teal “jazz”); prices range from $24.95-$29.95 (USD) (sold separately).17

Best Answer

This would really depend on ones definition of soon, in this case soon only refers to the near future.  Apparently there is no set time period for soon. 

Best Answer

@gibbyhome I'm sorry for the late response. However, I really appreciate your interest in the Ace 2. Regarding your inquiry, we don't really have a specific date of the release.

Please, keep an eye on the web-store since the information will be public there when the Ace 2 is available.

Thank you so much for your help guys @SteveH @Rich_Laue!

We appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just pre ordered for my grand kids ace 2, I'm so excited and he is too..

it says 1-2 weeks shipping but I hope to see it before that ...

anyone else pre ordered yet ?

Best Answer

@gibbyhome It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Thank you so much for your interest in the Ace 2. It's great to know that you are encouraging your grand kids to keep track of their activities. Please don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions and I'll be happy to assist you.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I should get mine tomorow !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is on its way !! it should be arriving today ... can't wait ...

the boy should be happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for posting. I had no idea it is now available. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get an email? I ordered on April 28th for my granddaughter's March birthday. She and I are so anxious!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered it on May 5th and got an email on May 10th with its my lucky day that my fitbit was shipped

it came in the mail this afternoon.

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around @gibbyhome and @Duker99 ! A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner ! I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@gibbyhome thank you for the updates. I am glad to hear you've received your order already. Best of luck to you and your son in achieving your health and wellness goals!

@Duker99 I appreciate your interest in Fitbit Ace 2, you can check our online store for availability. 

@SunsetRunner You should be getting an email when your order ships. Thanks for being a Fitbit customer! I am sure your granddaughter will enjoy her new tracker when she gets it.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still have not received an email regarding my order. It’s disappointing that people who ordered after I did are receiving their shipment. I’m happy for them, but disappointed in Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner , it's nice to see you around. 

I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. In North America, some orders for Fitbit Ace 2 Blue Night Sky have started shipping, while the orders for Fitbit Ace 2 in Watermelon will start shipping in June. Our Customer Support team will be happy to confirm the status of your order, if you have any questions. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

For more information about Fitbit Ace 2 tracker, please see https://help.fitbit.com/?p=ace_2

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you order the blue ? that is the one I ordered 

Best Answer
0 Votes