Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Notification keeps vibrating and I don't know why

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In my calendar on my iPhone I put my hours that I am in office at work. Its from 10-5, and from 9 am and passed 10 am I kept getting the notifaction on my fitbit alta. Some times it be 10 mins inbetween others it be like every 2 mins. I turned off the calendar notification for now but I was wondering if someone knows the issue? 

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

It's definitely not an OS issue. As I stated in a previous reply, it seems to only happen if "time to leave" notifications are set in the Calendar on the phone. I never put those on myself, but apps that add events to my calendar will put them in. If I go in and shut them off, the issue goes away!

Best Answer
0 Votes

"...it seems to only happen if "time to leave" notifications are set in the Calendar on the phone."...

I didn't find that.  My Charge 2 has been notifying me all day, every 10 mins or so that my wife's payday is tomorrow.  Over and over again it shows that tomorrow (00:00) is Jeanette's payday... 

Annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't seem like you read the post.  It's the calendar.  The reminder from the calendar.  Repeatedly.  2-10 minutes apart at random.  ALL HOURS OF THE DAY.  I removed my external calendars from my iPhone and the notifications still kept coming.  It's driving me crazy and I don't want to wear my Fitbit Charge any longer.

Best Answer

I was surprised to stumble across this thread going back to 2016.  I don't recall the repeat calendar reminder issue being this severe in the past.  I've worn a Charge 2 since it was released, yet the calendar issue (for me) seems to have become unbearable the past six (6) months or so.

Has anyone else noticed the problem getting worse lately?

In my case - it is typically "all day events" which were generated in my Google calendar, and sync'ed to my iOS calendar, or holidays from the internal "iOS US Holidays" calendar.  I'm running the latest version of iOS (13.4.1) and the Fitbit app (3.18).

Thank you.

Best Answer

Over and over and over I keep getting reminded of events that have long since been DELETED.  How annoying to see this is a four year long glitch that hasn’t yet been addressed.  Has anyone found the solution to this issue yet or do we just quit wearing the **ahem**!?! I’m tired of being woken up and / or disrupted by this thing. - 

Best Answer

Reminders started back up again yesterday. Got reminders tonight for an appointment this afternoon. Very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes