Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Alta

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've lost my Fitbit I've looked high m low  Help! Thought I lost it at work but looks like I went home with it.. tried yo sync  n nothing suggestions please...  Thank you

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Which apps did you use that worked good to find your lost Fit Bit?  I lost my Fit Bit somewhere in the house on New Year’s Day and I had just put it on after charging it.  It was logging my steps up until 5:30 pm then suddenly stopped.  I assume that is the time it fell off.  I need to try and find it before the battery dies but not sure which app to buy.  I ave tried a couple of free ones but feel like I am on an Easter Egg hunt with a drunk bunny!  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sunshine61  your Fitbit battery is probably close to dead, if not completely dead by now. Are you able to sync? When you're within 25 feet of it, it should sync. If possible, set up a silent alarm and then listen for it to vibrate. If it is near paper or something that rattles, you'd be able to hear it. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is showing I still have 40% battery life. I had charged it and put it on the same day it came up missing. I turned off all the functions that I could to save battery life. I know it is in the house somewhere. I lost it at 5:30 on January 1st around 5:30. That was the time it quit tracking my steps. I was doing laundry, so I know it is the house SOMEWHERE! I just can’t find it! Thank you for your help. I just need to know the best app to purchase before battery runs out.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes