Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit my activities - Fitbit Android App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is it that the only place I can edit activity details is on my iOS iPad? The only thing I can edit on my Android phone or PC is the title. I cannot edit the time to correct for times that the Fitbit did not recognize the activity.

My iPad died and now I cannot get accurate workout information into my log. I guess I could delete the auto recorded sessions and then add manual sessions but that is a bit more time consuming then just editing the original entry.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

I just bought an Inspire 3. This is my 4th Fitbit. I can validate that it is impossible to edit the exercise type field for an automatically tracked activity on Android. But I was able to do it on an ancient iPad. This is ridiculous. Fitbit is logging my Orangetheory workouts as swims and I can't do anything about it on my phone. 

Best Answer

You can't edit automatic activities. I just finished my workout and Fitbit is showing the wrong exercise so I tried to edit it. For some reason the exercises under edit is greyed out. This problem has been around for over 4 years and it still hasn't been fixed.

Best Answer