Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit the exercise type on new Fitbit app

On the new app, on Android on a pixel 7.

The Edit Exercise panel allows me to properly edit Date, Start time and Duration, but the keyboard is not showing up when I try to update the Activity.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
428 REPLIES 428

I also have issues with my Fitbit app on Pixel 7a. I can sometimes edit the workout type but not always. It will let me select it but then just go back to the original. I am also trying to amend the duration of a workout and get the same issue. This has been ever since the new app was introduced. I'm not a fan!

Best Answer

This is exactly what happens on mine. Everything is updated, I e tried to change duration because I forgot to stop the tracker when I came in from my walk.

Best Answer

I'm on Pixel 7 Pro - it won't save my edits!

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue

Best Answer

Wow

My Fitbit Sense doesn't have the ability to track Inline Skating as an activity, so when starting my activity, I need to choose "Bike". For over 6 months (!!!) this bug exists, so all my activities are incorrectly marked as Bike instead of Inline Skating, with no possibility for me to set the correct activity type.

Not patching a bug like this for over 6 months tells a lot about your development team. 

Best Answer
You can add new activities online. Then, you’ll have to add your inline skating and delete whatever FitBit put there instead.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's unbelievable that this problem has been going on for so long. I have a Pixel 7 and just went on a bike ride that was classified as "Outdoor workout." It shows my route on the map, and the proper duration, but a distance of 0.04 mi and average speed of 0.05 mi/h. I went about 12 miles. And it won't let me edit. That's why I'm here. I feel like I was cheated after going 12 miles. 😅

Best Answer
Has anybody figured out a user hack?
Best Answer

Not working for me. I can only edit duration 

Best Answer