Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Galaxy Note 10

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know when Fitbit will include the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 on its compatible list?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @AuntieJoyces, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Currently your Galaxy Note 10 isn't yet a compatible device as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model. 

There is a possibility that your Fitbit can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work. You can always follow the steps provided in the help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

In case that the steps don't work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. 😉

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Hi there @AuntieJoyces, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Currently your Galaxy Note 10 isn't yet a compatible device as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model. 

There is a possibility that your Fitbit can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work. You can always follow the steps provided in the help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

In case that the steps don't work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. 😉

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Just checking in since it's the new year. Any update as to when the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will be on the compatible list for Charge 3?

Best Answer

Hi there @AuntieJoyces, thanks for stopping by. 

Unfortunately, we don't have any update about when the Note 10 will be added to our list of compatible devices. Our Android team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now March 2020.  Any updates coming to make the Charge 3 compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note10?

Patiently waiting since November 2019

Best Answer

is the new Fitbit Charge 4 going to be compatible with Samsung Note 10? Why isn't there an update yet for the Charge 3 so that it is compatible with the Note 10. I've been waiting since November 2019

Best Answer

It is now April 23, 2020, and Galaxy Note 10 is still not listed as Windows 10 compatible. What is taking so long? My Galaxy Note 10 sometimes synchs. I have read all the tips and I haven't figured out under what circumstances it decides it will synch. When it works, it is great. I use my fitbit all the time. It is very frustrating to need to troubleshoot so often. HELP.

Best Answer

April 30th and still not compatible with my Samsung Note 10+. Very frustrating and wish I knew before I purchased. Any update? I feel this is a popular phone and would be a priority. 

Best Answer
Why is it taking so long FitBit? I agree it is frustrating.
Best Answer

Huh?!  My Galaxy Note 10 has always worked with my Versa 2!

Best Answer
0 Votes

May 17, been more than 6 months since the query asked and Samsung Galaxy 10 is massive model ans used worldwide. How hard can it be to make it compatible? 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Just got a note 10 - any update on when it will be able to pair with the charge 3? 

Best Answer

Fitbit is now trash.  They never update there current phone compatability.  Mine will not sync unless I reset the fitbit.  Lasts about an hour and have to reset again.  Disappointed with fit bit.  Going to Samsung Active 2.  Much beter watch.  Fitbit is nothing more than a fad. They've been working on an update forever, so they say.  It will never happen.  If you look at there compatability list many phones older then the Samsung Note 10+ have never been added.  It's past time so you know it will never happen.

Best Answer

It is now August 2020 and still no compatibility.. 

Best Answer

Just a heads up, I was also very frustrated with my Versa not syncing with my Note10 so I got a Samsung Active 2. As a smartwatch, it was great, but as a fitness tracker, it was terrible. It does not take your heart rate into consideration when calculating calories, so it is a generic calculation based on your age, height, and weight. I returned it to Amazon. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm hoping that the Versa 3 will come out soon and it will be compatible but I'm not holding my breath.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versas 1 & 2 work just fine on my Samsung Note 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes

is the charge 4 compatible with the note 10?

Best Answer

Is the charge 4 compatible with the note 10?

Best Answer

No, unfortunately not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Samsung Note 10 and Note 10+ are not on the Fitbit compatibility list and doubt they will ever correct this. Some of the older popular Samsung phones have never made the list. My charge 3 works intermittently which is frustrating. Fit bit will tell you they are working on this.  They've said that on other phones but never fixed the problem. The Note 10 is one of the most popular phones world wide. Fit bit is ripping people off.

Best Answer