Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance not showing completed daily goals

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the app when you complete your daily goal it doesn't show on app as completed. I.e. 2 Miles are completed the circle for distance doesn't show as done. It appears as it would be for 3 miles. As well if you complete all your daily goal's it doesn't give you the full Monte of celebration either.  You need to do 3 miles and have the full circle for it do the full Monte celebration. 

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Yup, Clark2, first post in this thread on 4-30-2020 as far as I can tell, no fix yet. Come on Fitbit!!

I agree, I use Fitbit all the time, very frustrating. You change the units/distance on the webpage portal, and you think you've fixed it, but then your device (I'm still a Charge 3) is wrong the other way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HEY, RicardoFitbit, any chance they'll fix this issue? Nothing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been 2 years, almost 3. Still I have this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details and screenshots provided, as well as the steps tried prior to posting. If you continue having issues with the total distance not updating, please make sure your Fitbit device is syncing with the Fitbit app. To troubleshoot syncing issues, see this help article.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent any confusion. If you have another question, I'd encourage you to visit our Help Site or start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes