Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Mine is doing the same thing suddenly! I'm thinking it also is just an error in the update... I went back to previous times when I know that I did not have any issues with my graph, and the variations are all over the place. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Patty, has the apple app also had an update recently?

Best Answer

I have the same issue. I also don't like the updated user interface. Too much information on a page. I feel like I'm looking at a standard website on a mobile device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for posting this, I logged in from my husband's iPad and was able to see my sleep score, it was as before. Definitely just an Android issue.

Best Answer

This has been freaking me out for several days.  Why can't we get an official answer for Android users on what changed and if/when it will go back to normal?

There is another thread about this, with lots of people experiencing the same thing.  And no official reply

Best Answer

Exactly. I can't understand why we haven't heard from a Fitbit official about a fix. Maybe our next step is to go to the Media (tv) and see if they get a response. The world should be alerted of thus issue. 

Best Answer

I have been looking at other watches. That Fitbit is not posting any answers on this tells me how lousy this company is. It would be a good time to change watches.

Fitbit needs to make public about the program issue. There are many people that don't know about this site and are worried about their readings. Make it happen or I think you're going to lose a lot of business.

Best Answer

I don't think this is going to turn out to be a glitch as much as a TMI (too much information may not be useful unless you are experiencing other symptoms of sleep apnea).  Check out the frequency of sleep apnea in the US.  https://sleepscience.org.br/details/653/en-US/increase-in-the-frequency-of-obstructive-sleep-apnea-i...  A number of references say anywhere from 15-25% of adults (or more).  Sleep apnea is diagnosed based on the number of times one pauses breathing per hour (15 times / hr being the typical threshold for apnea).  The Fitbit may now be showing each "event"?  (But 15 events per hour * 6 hrs would be like 90 yellow spikes?)  Who the heck knows?  They didn't seem to know what it was measuring before and I don't think any customer service rep knows what the new interface is measuring/displaying.  In any case, I don't think it is something to get worked up about unless you are experiencing other symptoms -- excessive daytime sleepiness, chronic loud snoring, insomnia, partner witnessing you not breathing, waking up gasping or choking, etc.  

Best Answer

It's definitely a glitch having to do with an Android phone. I logged to Fitbit from my husband's iPad and my EOV graph looked normal as it always did. From my phone the graph is scrambled and all my historical ones are as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't like the visual appearance it at all! I am also wondering if I need
to be concerned about these new high oxygen variations or not? I mean, how
could my perfectly normal results from the past several months now show
different and concerning readings? It makes no sense! I'm surprised more
users haven't responded about this issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2025.htm

Looks like iPad is at version 3.60.1 and Android is only at version 3.60.   Hopefully, that means we'll get an update soon.  I had not thought to check to see if my iPad had updated as I have automatic updates turned on.  My iPad is older but it appears as though the newer versions do not update automatically on my older iPad.  If someone has a newer phone or iPad they hopefully can check to see if this update resolves the issue.  At this point, I'm glad to keep it the way it is!

Best Answer

Don't hold your breath Patty.  Fitbit Android release notes are not up-to-date... The release that is causing all the Problems for Android users is:

"Android Fitbit app 3.63 is now available - 07/18/22"

So we are ahead of the iPhone updates.

Best Answer

I have Android Fitbit 3.64 and it is still, majorly, messed up on my Samsung Galaxy 8+. Interestingly, my wife, who has a newer phone than I, a Galaxy 10, and the same Fitbit Sense watch, has not yet received the new Fitbit Android update that has caused all this mess; fortunately for her, her graphs, et al, still work!

Best Answer

My husband has a newer phone than mine too, he will refuse to update when he gets a notification. As of now he can log me in so I can see my correct data from his phone. It's a hassle but at least I can see it.

Best Answer

Me too. It's a mess since the new version and does not reflect previous records 

Best Answer

iOS (iPad)

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 7.35.47 PM.jpg.png

Android (Oppo phone)

Screenshot_2022-07-26-19-31-43-05_79fad72b192ad145911621ab74435811.jpgThe

The two images above are for the same night.

Fitbit app on my Android phone (version 3.64) shows the excessive orange graph points that everyone is complaining about. The app on my iPad (version 3.63) shows the "old" graphs with almost no orange points.

Just updated the iOS app on my iPad to 3.64 and it still shows the "old" graphs.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. My graph looks exactly the same along with all of my previous graphs.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree with you. Since I don't currently pay for premium (when I bought my Sense three months ago, I rec'd a six month free premium coupon) I am not cancelling. I also need all the health info I can get such as Readiness so I hope they either will correct any errors or explain why the SPo2 looks off. I'm beginning to think that they made that particular reading too sensitive for practical use (like possibly other factors are causing it to go into the yellow zone). Just wishing the moderators at Fitbit would reply to a large thread like this. 

Best Answer

Does your iPad show the previous version of the graph, or this new graph all in green? I assume your iPad is not showing the new updated version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From what I can tell if it's over your baseline reading it's showing up yellow 

Which is stupid 

This new update has alot of issues 

Best Answer
0 Votes