Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Hi, I just noticed the same thing and went searching to see if anyone else has. There has to be an error here. Did

Best Answer
0 Votes

They need someone that can actually look at these graphs not just say, hey reboot your fitbit. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem do we know if this is a glitch in the last update

Best Answer

But are your variations show different...mine were like perfect before with
only a couple high once every couple weeks...now it is high all the
time!!!! Completely different from old charts

------------

Ok I feel better it is not just me! They said there is a problem that needs to be fixed! I hope so...or else apparently I am not breathing at night lol

Best Answer

I have the Charge HR4, and and Android phone and just saw this today. Checked several days going back over the last few weeks and it's all changed to look like that. This has to be a bug/glitch. 

I know for a fact I don't have this issue. Maybe one or two spikes every once in awhile, but not more than hall the night every night. 

Best Answer

Update after reading all the complaints. My android phone updated the fitbit app and the EOV is way off! but my ipad did not update and the EOV is as usual. Clearly a tech issue! They should respond to all the complaints!!!

Best Answer

Clearly a tech issue since the update! My android phone updated the Fitbit app and the EOV is now off the chart whereas my ipad did not update and the EOV is as usual. One would think they would pay attention and fix the **ahem** error!

Best Answer

Same for my wife and I. This has made our versa 2's pretty much useless.

Best Answer

The new charts are a catastrophe. Please go back to the original format ASAP!!!

Best Answer

I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine. Before the update, I usually only saw high variations during hours I wasn't using the machine. This seemed reasonable. Now, all my historical graphs show huge variations all night, every night.  I have to assume this is a glitch, especially since everyone on this forum are reporting the odd data. 

Best Answer

Ever since the firmware update the o2 variations when I sleep are off the charts yellow. I have never had this before. Anyone seeing this? I do not have any health issues 🙃 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hope this is resolved soonSent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Best Answer

Just want to add a word of agreement. I suffer from sleep apnea and am recovering from covid. It was terrifying to see the change in the graph today and that it went backwards affecting previous good night's sleep data as well. Given that it's happened to so many people it has got to be a Fitbit software glitch. But boy did that shoot my anxiety through the roof this morning!

Best Answer

Omg!  Thanks for posting this!  I thought something was wrong with me when I saw the high yellows on the app!!  Thank you!

Best Answer

My app most have updated overnight and I was shocked to see the new chart.

I was like you, an occasional bump, but now it looked like a Texas Spring Lightening storm.

Best Answer

Same here with sleep apnea. As a terrible work-around, I think dividing the number of spikes by the hours slept roughly gives you the AHI value. 40 spikes over 8 hours gives you 5/hour. That's a good result, but it looks awful in this format. Also, we should not have to do that. I'm guessing that the old graphs essentially did that work for us.

Best Answer

Good catch - hopefully helps the programmers isolate and resolve the issue.

FITBIT - this is alarming people with false health information.  Fix should be a Critical priority - don't sit on this.  

Best Answer

I did some more searching for this issue one the web, and found that a ticket has been opened for the glitch to be fixed. I think it was a Fitbit forum, but don't know which of one. There was no estimate of when it would be fixed though. 

Best Answer

I have the exact same situation as @Sf01 with the SpO2 graphs since the last app update. But I am not a premium user.

All the SpO2 graphs now show high variations, even those for previous days that didn't show high variations before the last app version update.

I would like to understand if there is anything wrong with the latest app version or the previous version.

Best Answer
Haha yes exactly, it was quite shocking!
Best Answer