Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR and Moto Z Force

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new phone and I am trying to pair the Charge HR to my Moto Z Force. It finds the Fitbit and when I type the 4 digit code into the Firbit app it shows 'Connecting' forever. Is there something I can do to resolve this. I trying a reset on the Fitbit and the app is freshly installed.

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

It may not be possible to resolve this - the moto z does not show on the current list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices

Hopefully someone with a moto z will be able to confirm either way before you spend too much time on it.

In the meantime do you have access to a computer that you could use to setup / sync your Charge HR?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add the droid Moto z to device list ! As of now I cannot use my Fitbit blaze ! 

Best Answer

I was able to connect my Moto force z. But I cannot get any notifications. For a second I was able to control my music.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you do differently? And I have the Fitbit blaze.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't connect my Charge HR 2 to my Moto Z too. Did you figure it out yet? It does not have it listed as one of the device options. 

Best Answer
I just followed all the setup instructions and it got it set up and I went
in on the app and clicked on the device. From there I just made sure that
my notifications were on and were syncing to my blaze the only issue so far
I've come across is the music control. I'll get notified if I get calls and
emails
Best Answer
0 Votes

How were you able to get it to connect?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I just got the Moto Z Force. I think I was finally able to get it to Bluetooth, but I am not receiving any notifications. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

How were you able to get it to sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my fitbit notifications running on my notifications bar. I get notifications some days some I don't . I still haven't figured out why. Just go in the notification settings and make sure that the apps you want to be notified about are checked and do a test notification and just allow the notifications icon to be in the status bar

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does it automatically throughout the day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

thx a lot for help. had the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

We're yiu ever able to get your music to start.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No music is something that I cannot control. I wish they would do some sort
of update to let it control it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Motorola z force. I was able to add 3 alarms but now I can't delete them or add more. Have you experienced this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you go into the Fitbit app and turn on and customize your notifications.

No issues connecting my blaze to my force. It synced right away, and I opened the device settings in Fitbit to turn on and customize my notification settings. My test email was pushed from my force to my blaze immediately upon receipt. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, just found out that Fitbit does not support the new Motorola phones!  Unbelievable, unacceptable. But I am now stuck with a $200 device that is not supported. Customer service was no help. 

Best Answer

@Username128which phone and which watch do you have? In reference to my above post, my Motorola Droid Z Force works with my Fitbit Blaze perfectly. I had to go in and turn on a few settings, and it all works perfectly. I'm really surprised, if you have a Blaze, that their customer service was not able to help but most customer service teams tend to not know a whole lot anyway outside of whatever is on their troubleshooting cards.

There's way to many phones out there for the customer service teams to be familar with them all Smiley Happy but, if you have a force and a blaze then refer to my comment above or msg me and I'll help you through the process. You have to go into the Fitbit app on your phone and turn the notifications on manually. Once you do that it works like a charm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am receiving notifications now on my Blaze with my new phone Moto Z Force. I too changed the notification settings and all is good.

Best Answer
0 Votes