Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit with Samsung Gear Watches

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm toying with the idea of getting one of those new Samsung Gear watches for more formal events (my Charge HR won't cut it).

I'm wondering if there is a way to have the steps logged by the Gear automatically show up in my Fitbit dashboard. I want to continue using it because that's where I have everything stored for quite some time now.

Is there an app or a way of syncing the Gear data into Fitbit?

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

I did the same thing, the gear populates the steps into myfitnesspal, but wont transfer to my fitbit dashboard so that I can participate in challenges with family across the globe. If anyone gets a solution,  I'd be all ears

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 years since this thread started and FitBit is still not compatible with Samsung devices 🤷‍:female_sign:🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also like to be able to switch between my Versa 2 and my Galaxy Active 2, depending on the occasion (for example, I wouldn't want to wear the samsung to go horseback riding or mucking stalls, but I would still like to have that activity recorded, know when I get messages, etc.). Were you able to do this with any success?? (I'm not gearing up for some Iron-Man or Triathlon, I just need the basics synced). I am anxious to see if it worked well enough to keep both watches or try to sell one (the fitbit) on ebay. 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

...also, it is now 2021 - hopefully there has been a change of heart somewhere and they've allowed for more compatibility? Anyone know?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing I have heard, not Apple Watch either, unless others have heard.

Chris Caswell
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes