Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Sync issues - the truth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once more,

i see FitBit forum operators hiding behind their  "device compatibility list"

The story so far:

I've got 2 phones with me.

An old Samsung S3, capable of syncing via bluetooth with my Charge 2

A shiny, brand new Mate 10 Lite from Huawei, who PAIRS with EVERY device BUT my FitBit Charge 2.

Before, I had a Honor 7 (still from Huawei) and i did had severe sync issues. 

I had Honor when i bought myself the Fitbit device. I clearly remember i was UNABLE to download the firmware for the first usage. Luckily, i had an old samsung tablet. It served me well to push that firmware inside the Charge 2 and start using it.

With Honor 7, the sync wasn't perfect. The app synced 1/3 of the times and of course there were no other features working (like sms, incoming calls, notifications... )

Now the Huwaei Mate 10 Lite. No bluetooth pairing. This phone does not see the device. It simply do not get listed in, therefore no pair, no sync. no nothing, John Snow.

Of course the Mate 10 Lite DO SEE other devices, so i'm pretty sure the bluetooth is working. In every device i have.

Huwaei has a HUGE market slice in mobile appliances, they sell cell phone to the masses, and still, there are severe sync issues with those phones and our fitbit (a Charge 2 in my case)

Seriously, this is SICK for me, but even more for you. You are unable to sell a working device to at least 20% ppl having a so-called """""""""non-supported device""""""" (with a standard bluetooth stack behind!!)

I gave you my trust and therefore my money, i buyed myself a Charge 2. Now I deserve some tech explanations.

I want to know if there are any hopes or not. Is that simple?

Can this community know the state of works/investigations about this issue?

Thanks.

Dave.

Best Answer
122 REPLIES 122

My Honor 5x syncs to Charge 2 just fine. My Honor 6x has never synced. I've complained of the problem to Fitbit. They now have Honor 6x as a supported phone, however it doesn't sync to my Honor 6x.

Doesn't matter now because my Charge 2 is dying a slow death.

If it's like mine, it is dying a slow death.

I spent over an hour in chat a couple of weeks ago only to have a Fitbit rep copy and paste instructions on how to reset the Fitbit. Of course that didn't help and I had already tried that before I got in chat. I followed the instructions while in chat and it didn't work. She said she would submit a trouble ticket. I haven't heard a word from Fitbit. There is no real support after the warranty expires. They're not going to try to help you, only copy and paste instructions on how to reset the Fitbit. 

I've ordered a Mi 4 band. I'm done with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I access the app if unable to download play.google  to phone???

So not impressed at mo!

Have fitbit app and bluetooth has found my versa just wont sync!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woow this works. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes