Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 compatibility?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I got new LG G6 phones yesterday.  Today I could not sync my Flex 2 and contact Fitbit Customer Service.  They advised the LG G6 is not supported.  My husband and I both use Fitbit trackers and would really love it if this device was supported.  Thank you!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
99 REPLIES 99

Is there a work around or something to get my new fitbit blaze to work with my LG G6? I bought the blaze so that I get texts and alerts to my phone? but its not on the list of devices? 

Best Answer

Have a new lg g6.  When I install the fitbit app and sync my flex, Phone will no longer receive text messages.    If I reboot the phone,  text messages are received for about 5 minutes and then stop until I reboot again.    If I remove the fitbit app,  no issue receiving text messages.  Took several days to discover it was the fitbit app.  Took phone to Carrier's store because I thought I had a bad phone.  They replaced phone and same issue.

Best Answer

Is this resolved or still ongoing issue? My new Blaze doesn't work with my LG G6. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem with notifications, from all applications. Fitbit is causing more than 12 hours delay in all notifications I should normally get. This is really big issue which should be solved ASAP. Using Blaze. Other than that is my Blaze normally working but because of this, I had to remove Fitbit app!

Best Answer

I have charge 2 I got it last mothers day....at first I can't get it to work on my notification to receive msgs and calls then just last month I was messing around with my fitbit app and found out my notification is turn off on my app so I turn it on and since then I get msgs and call on my charge 2......so everything work ok now with my lg g6 and charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the fitbit app did actually start working with the G6?  I just got the G6 yesterday and I cannot sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With Blaze it's working but after app. 3 weeks it's breaking all notifications on the phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah it work on mine....turn on notification in your fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes
I´m not talking about notification from phone to Blaze. I'm talking about
all notification directly on the phone. If I get message, FB something,
Viber call or anything else, PHONE is reminding me about that after 12+
hours! And that is caused by Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I´m not talking about notification from phone to Blaze. I'm talking about
all notification directly on the phone. If I get message, FB something,
Viber call or anything else, PHONE is reminding me about that after 12+
hours! And that is caused by Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I only have charge 2 not blaze. I only receive msgs and calls but can't reply or answer it on my charge 2.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you don't understand me but OK, I hope it's not the case with Charge2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have problems with all notifications I receive on my phone bec of the app ....I got g6 all notification from all app are working fine even the fitbit app.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
It did on mine. Took a bit of time but it's been working fine for months
now.
Best Answer
0 Votes
It did on mine. Took a bit of time but it's been working fine for months
now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

LGG6 is a very popular phone... get it supported!!!

Best Answer

I have a g6 and it works great with my fitbit.

Best Answer

Are you using Blaze with LG G6 for more than 3 weeks?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you connect it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its working now. I don't know how or why but it is!
Best Answer
0 Votes