Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 compatibility?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I got new LG G6 phones yesterday.  Today I could not sync my Flex 2 and contact Fitbit Customer Service.  They advised the LG G6 is not supported.  My husband and I both use Fitbit trackers and would really love it if this device was supported.  Thank you!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
99 REPLIES 99
Its working now. I don't know how or why but it is!
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you sync a Fitbit blaze to an LG G6 from the computer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get this to work? From your computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought the fit bit blaze on Saturday 

And had to get a new phone on Sunday 

They assured me it would be comparable and I now have the LG G6 

I can't receive my text or  calls 

Help

Best Answer

I bought the fit bit blaze on Saturday 

And had to get a new phone on Sunday 

They assured me it would be comparable and I now have the LG G6 

I can't receive my text or  calls 

Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
Welcome between us unhappy Blaze/G6 users 😄 . Yes, I know, it's sad but
here is nothing what you can do. It's up to Fitbit, they should fix it.

Bez
virů. www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
Welcome between us unhappy Blaze/G6 users 😄 . Yes, I know, it's sad but
here is nothing what you can do. It's up to Fitbit, they should fix it.

Bez
virů. www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer

@mzpgie2011 can you please explain what did you do to make it work flawlessly? many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, may be I have a solution. I just tried it and it's working! I again installed Fitbit app on my G6. It connected automatically to my Blaze (no pairing in BT phone settings). Then I just tried uncheck Stay connected setting. It's app. two hours and all notifications are going to the phone and even to Blaze. In purpose I did not activate Music control, because it should be also source of that issue. I will let you know if something will go wrong over time.

So now is for me working everything except Music control. Which is for me important but better than nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did nothing it just started working one day.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was working until recently, a new update broke the connection and now I have to use my iphone to do the sync. Support said G6 is not a compatible device and to sync with iphone. Only problem is my iphone is old and I dont use it... If I wanted something to sync with my iphone I would have gotten an apple watch. 

I was thinking of getting the note 8 and I noticed note 5 was the last supported version. (8.0 is the tablet and not the phone)

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get them to get it to work on your g6? I have a charge hr. Got it to sync once but not after that one time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which version of Fitbit do you have? I have the Charge HR (Not the Charge 2). I just upgraded my phone to the G6 from the iPhone 6.  I am currently using my computer to log and sync everything as I don't want to have issues with my phone, so I have not yet installed the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the charge hr. If mine dont sync I restart my phone and it will
work. It has been better but still has issues sometimes.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had Fitbit Blaze and like I wrote, after app. 3 weeks with app problems started. I already moved to Garmin. I really don't wanna wait for fix...

Best Answer
@Petnek wrote:

I had Fitbit Blaze and like I wrote, after app. 3 weeks with app problems started. I already moved to Garmin. I really don't wanna wait for fix...

Good for you! Even I was tempted to move to the Fenix 5. Stuck to Fitbit because all my friends are on it and I'd no longer be able to join weekly challenges Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit blaze does not work with my G6 for the most part. My issue is that the device does not pair through bluetooth. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried doing the set up because the LG G6 has a BLE 4.2 bluetooth, but it didn't work. Please fix this as this issue is old already and you will lose customers if they can't connect their device. (I can get regular data to the app and can even control the music but the call/tect notifications DO NOT work!) However, the call/text notifications worked with the LG G4.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had that issue but sometimes restarting my phone then going right to the
app would allow it to sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately you are not following me. My fitbit syncs and the data goes
to my phone. However, just the calls and texts do not work. This has not
changed no matter how many times I have restarted my phone since June.
Best Answer