Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working with Poco F1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notification service is not running. A Phone restart required to re-enable the notification on tracker.

This keeps annoying me of getting not getting notifications.

Please let me know the solution for this

Phone model : POCOF1

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing all of the steps that you have all tried to get it to work. Glad to read that it has been working for some of you.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the following to get both syncing and notifications working with the Pocophone F1 : https://blog.dwthacker.com/pocophone-f1-and-fitbit-charge-3-how-to-get-it-working

Best Answer

Thank you. It worked for me

Best Answer

Goto

Try

1)Settings->Manange Apps->Fitbit->Battery Saver->Change to No restrictions.

Also try

1)Settings->Manange Apps->Fitbit->Notifications->Notification listener service/Sync service->turn on all.

2) Settings->Manage Apps->Fitbit->Force stop

3) Verify that the warning is not coming.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing the same issue with my Redmi Note 5 Pro.A phone restart is required.No matter how many times we go through this we get the same result.

We have bought Fitbit for a purpose .But we are unbale to achive it when we see problems like this with Fitbit.I think Fitbit will take this issue seriously to keep up its Reputaion and provide us with the resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have tried every possibly things to do the notifications but still its not working sometimes i get call notifications but automatic its stopped .... Request you to please update poco f1 on the smartphone list so we can use 

Thank you .....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also did both of @SivakumarPosa07 and @ikekreham  methods and it unlocked the notifications on my fitbit charge 3 for all the apps on my Pocophone F1!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Mine is poco f1 and fitbit watch is "Versa" not Fitbit Charge 3

Do you want me to sell my device and go for apple or i should buy fitbit
charge 3

Need solution for this

Regards

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

" I've tried other solutions such as

- restarting phone and fitbit

- uninstalling and reinstalling

- changing app permissions

But, this actually works for my pocophone on MIUI 11.0.5 with Android 9 connecting to my Fitbit Charge 3. Thanks!"

Edit: To clarify my post above, I went into settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Fitbit > Battery Saver > No Restrictions (normally on recommended battery saver). This got rid of my "Notification Service Not Running. A phone restart is required..." and I'm now able to receive message notifications too. Before this, I could only get phone calls and use other features on the app but this has helped greatly!  

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sunilkumarb  Thanks for you solution. It's working for me...!!!:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same problem and after I did all of those things, I still can't get my notifications to work. Is there any other way that can help?

Best Answer

I have just upgraded to MIUI 12, and everything remains to be working for me; here are a couple of suggestions:

• First, you will need to find the Fitbit app. Settings/Apps/ Manage apps then locate the Fitbit app - now turn on the following:
    • Enable autostart
    • Allow all permissions
    • Other permissions - allow all
    • Notifications
      • Show notifications 
      • Allow vibration
  • Now go back to settings and search for "Battery optimization" select /Battery optimization/ and then again /Battery optimization/ then on the dropdown select 'All apps' Scroll down to Fitbit and select 'Don't optimize.' 
  • Last step now: Lock Background Apps -  We need to set the Fitbit app to Padlock; todo this, press the square button (recent apps), Then press and hold the Fitbit app and press the padlock. Doing this seems to mitigate the issues o to get the Fitbit app working correctly. 
Now you have done all this; you can go back into the Fitbit app, click on your profile photo, top left.  Click on your device "Charge 3," then Go to /Notifications/ now that you are here; you can enable all the notifications that you want active and even test the notifications are working by hitting the 3 dots the top left. 

After this, I would restart your phone to ensure that all the settings have taken if you are having problems. 

*Please note* On the actual Fitbit, please ensure that it is not set to do not disturb; otherwise, the call test notification will not work. If you want to test out your settings, you can use this push notification generator to have notifications come in on-demand:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, is there any other way to fix this because I did this and it doesn't seem to work

Best Answer
0 Votes