Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus two and oneplus x compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a Fitbit surge and I am also in need of a new phone. I don't want to buy a phone that doesnt have the full app compatibility. I can see that the oneplus one has full compatibility, however there is no information on the more recent oneplus models. Can anyone let me know if they are using one of these phones with full compatibility? 

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Just bough my fitbit blza yesterday and not able to pair with bluetooth says incorrect passkey for "Classic" or the second option Blaze says rejected... how did you manage to do it  please help gaurav

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just kept my wifi on all the time(I guess it uses the same) tried the
normal way and it got Connected. Once it had disconnected. But after 8 to
10 tries it got Connected again. Try restarting your phone and watch. That
can help

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Khapekar
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi gurdeep
I have Charge 2 and there is no problem with Bluetooth pairing with One
Plus X. Try updating your phone software if is not updated on recent time.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My phone is upto date, i am trying to pair with Blaze for music controls
Best Answer
0 Votes

im having the exact same issue one year on. any updates on how to resolve this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Shandyman1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Currently, the One Plus Two and One Plus X are not yet in the list of compatible devices so I'm not sure it will work properly and we still don't have any news on when these two devices will be added to the list.

Any other question you may have, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

The OnePlus 2 works fine with the Fitbit Blaze apart from music control

Best Answer
0 Votes
The music control also works fine with my one plus 2. I have the oxygen
os.

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Khapekar
Best Answer
0 Votes
well i have oneplus x oxygen os 6.0 and the notifications dont work with my
fitbit alta
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Oneplus 3 and my Fitbit Flex works perfectly with it.  HOWEVER, I don't use the "notifications" feature.  It's a battery hog and I can hear the "bing" if I'm close enough to my phone to check it anyway.  But it connects well and Ive never had trouble syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys @daviwall @gauravkhapekar @Michael1000 @SunsetRunner, good to see you in the Forums!

Thank you so much for sharing all this information here. I really appreciate it and will take the feedback from you.

Anything else you may need, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

An additional vote. I got my fitbit blaze today and I was able to connect the Blaze (Classic) to oneplus 2 bluetooth for music control. I took a chance for buying the blaze (considering the incompatibility) and looks like its working!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's excellent news!  OnePlus is certainly a great phone and it's compatibility with all the Fitbits is a nice plus!!

Best Answer
well I have a oneplus x and fitbit alta. And syncing sometimes takes really
long.. And the notifications dont work like they should.. I really hope
they will soon add more compatibility with the oneplus devices..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Gyrator, great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm glad to hear that it's all working on your OnePlus 2 phone. It still doesn't seem to have been added to the list of compatible devices but this could be a breakthrough. Thanks for taking the time!

Best Answer

I haven't had any trouble with that on my OnePlus 3.  But I'm upgrading this week to a OnePlus 3T, and giving my 3 to my husband.  So I'm hopeful the OP3T will do just as well. I think the notifications seem to vary depending on what email program you use.  I, for one, do not use notifications.  My phone does that just fine and I don't like to create any further battery drain on my tracker. 

Best Answer

Can you describe how you managed to do it?? I just got a blaze today but am not able to connect to my one+2 with blaze(classic). It keeps showing that unable to connect due to incorrect passkey and stuff but I didn't receive any passkey in the first place! Please help. 

Best Answer

Hi... 

I just got a Fitbit blaze but I'm unable to access music control feature on my OnePlus 2 . I read about the compatibility thing but can you please tell by when will OnePlus 2 be included in the list of compatible devices??  Thanks (btw lovely gadget)

Best Answer

Sam problem no reponse by the moderator.. only replies to the people who say they can connect 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see you in the Community Forums!

While some of you guys seem to have been able to connect your trackers to the Fitbit app on your OnePlus phones, only the OnePlus One is listed as a compatible device. What this means is that while it could work with other OnePlus mobile devices, it's not guaranteed that it will work for sure.

I just wanted to jump in and make the clarification.

If you guys need any help, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes