Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus two and oneplus x compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a Fitbit surge and I am also in need of a new phone. I don't want to buy a phone that doesnt have the full app compatibility. I can see that the oneplus one has full compatibility, however there is no information on the more recent oneplus models. Can anyone let me know if they are using one of these phones with full compatibility? 

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

I was able to sync it perfectly with my old one plus 2  There were hicups in beginning but after multiple tries it works. Also it synced easily with new oneplus 5 without issues. You need restart 4 to 5  times to get it sorted

Best Answer
0 Votes
hey, no I didn't actually figure out how to sync it to my phone. I just
gave the fitbit to a cousin of mine :I
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there everyone! Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts and for participating on this thread. I've got a general announcement/reminder for you to be aware.

When it comes to devices compatibility, keep in mind that the two devices that are for sure not compatible at the moment are the Huawei P9 Lite and the Huawei P8 Lite.

For all other devices, if they're not on the list of compatible devices, you might be able to sync with them but we don't guarantee that the functionality will be optimum as we are still testing on these phone models and due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, our team has not yet tested all of them.

Be sure that your phone meets the following requirements for it to be able to sync:

Platform          Minimum Supported OS
Android           Android 4.4 (KitKat)
iOS                 iOS 10
Windows         Windows 10 - Version 1607

Thank you all for your comprehension on this and anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's a shame that you don't supply this information before people purchase.
It's all well and good posting in a forum but when people purchase a fitbit
they shouldn't have to research on what devices are compatible. I would
never recommend fitbit after my experience but there are many others out
there now I would.
Best Answer

So I have one plus 2 and now I have bought Fitbit versa. How should I do? Should I return it?

Best Answer
0 Votes