Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Sleep tile on dashboard showing 0 mins awake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 9/10

Hey, everyone! 

Thanks for confirming that this bug has been fixed and you're no longer seeing "0" minutes for your awake time on the sleep tile. There were some improvements that were made that in the process also fixed this bug. 

Since we've confirmed the issue has been resolved since 8/31, I'm now going to close this thread. If you encounter any new issues with sleep logs, please start a new discussion. 

Fitbit Update: 7/31

Hi, everybody!

I wanted to check in with you all that had previously reported this bug with the sleep tile. There were some recent improvements made, and I was wondering if you were all still experiencing this with the sleep tile. To sum up the issue, the sleep time in the dashboard was reflecting "0 mins awake" and would later refresh and change it to another number. Basically, the sleep tile was showing a different number from the actual sleep log. 

If anyone could please let me know if they are still experiencing this, it would be super helpful! 

Fitbit Update: 7/24

Hi, Android users!

Many of you are reporting since the last Fitbit for Android app release, version 2.74.2 that your sleep tile is reflecting "0 min awake" on the dashboard after syncing your watch/tracker. After it refreshes or your tracker syncs again, you will see the actual time you were awake for. In the sleep details, your sleep reflects correctly, it is only the sleep tile on the dashboard that is showing discrepancies for the sleep log. 

We have reported this issue to our team for investigation. When I hear of any new information, this thread will be updated. Thanks for all your help and cooperation! 

androidsleeptile.jpeg

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

I've also got the same problem in the sleep tile, and also the steps and calories used showing as zero until I leave the home-screen and come back to it.

It's also taking a dog's age to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any progress here?

bluestacks textnow photomath

Best Answer
0 Votes

App seems to be working fine for me now. Everything is showing properly. 👍

Best Answer

Yes, the app is working fine now.

Best Answer

My app seems OK now since last update.

Best Answer
Seems to be fixed for me too. Bravo!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
My app started displaying the sleep time on the tile correctly, (without
flashing between total time and sleep time), several days ago. Something
else that seems to be okay now, is the sleep log. Where before i was having
to manually adjust it everyday so it knew what time i went to sleep, that
is now tracking and displaying properly. I can't say its because of an
update to the app, but perhaps something server side.
Best Answer
Working great now, thanks!
Best Answer
This aspect is working now. I have another problem and that is mu Blaze doesn’t seem to link with my phone anymore so I don’t get a map of the route I’ve taken when bike riding. Guess I’ll have to go back to the message boards for that!

DD
Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Glad to read that the app seems to be working correctly now for most of you. 

@DebDAtCHP Maybe you could try to follow the steps and tips listed on this help article. They should help in getting your Blaze to connect with your phone and get those GPS activities tracked.

Let me know if there is anything we can help you out with!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit happy to agree that the last update sorted the 0 awake time problem for me as well. The false goal achieved for sleep in the seven day summary is still continuing though.

I had hoped that while sorting one sleep recording problem the other might have been looked at. It's no big thing but it just irritates me because I know it's wrong.

Best Answer

Hello @Lilbiddy.

Glad to read that the 0 mins awake situation has been improved with the latest update! Thanks for letting me know!

I'll be sure to bring it up to the team. If I get any news or updates on the matter I'll be sure to post about them in here.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Jh72.

Thanks for letting us know.

In this case I'd recommend that you check that you are using the latest version of the Fitbit app. You can read more about it and how to get it by clicking here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update: 9/10

Hey, everyone! 

Thanks for confirming that this bug has been fixed and you're no longer seeing "0" minutes for your awake time on the sleep tile. There were some improvements that were made that in the process also fixed this bug. 

Since we've confirmed the issue has been resolved since 8/31, I'm now going to close this thread. If you encounter any new issues with sleep logs, please start a new discussion. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer