Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Unknown Caller ID w/Android Pie (9.0)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 10/3/18

Hi, Android Pie users!

I'm aware that many of you are still receiving your call notifications as "Unknown Caller."

I'm sorry for any trouble this issue may be causing. I've gone ahead and escalated that the problem persists. When I hear of any updates from our team, I will provide them here.

Thanks for your troubleshooting efforts and for reporting. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Any update with this? My wife just got the Pixel 3 XL today and her versa is still not receiving notifications, her Fitbit app is up to date with version 2.82. Please help. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did another pairing to the versa, and all is working now. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled yesterday. The update finally works! For anyone with a Pixel 1 XL go make sure you go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Advanced > App permissions. Allow for all categories like Call logs, Contacts, Location, SMS, Storage and Telephone. 

It took a while but thanks FitBit for fixing!

JMO

Best Answer

Hello everyone.

As mentioned in here, the latest version of the Android app (2.82) seems to be working for some users. Be sure that you try to get the latest update and see if the situation is resolved after.

If you have already updated and continue to experience it, please try following these troubleshooting steps and set the notifications up once again.

Since we've received plenty of confirmation that caller ID is working again as expected, we're going to close this thread from further comments. 

Please open a new discussion if you come across new issues and would like to report or ask for assistance. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer