Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
555 REPLIES 555

Do NOT like the new sleep data layout at all!! Am definitely looking at other fitness wearables.

Best Answer

The new sleep tracker on my Versa is absolutely terrible. In fact it’s worse than that. Hopefully they change it back to as it was before too many people leave - I will be one soon if there’s no change 😡

Best Answer

Totally agree with you. It looks as if some child or my elderly non tech mother just randomly drew it.  Absolutely makes no sense at all.

I hear you. I got a great sleep score the other night when I laid awake for 3 hours and tossed and turned 😞

Best Answer

I hate the new update for the sleep info. Can we roll it back to the old display?

Best Answer

rcfoulk. I'm with you 100% on that. The main reason I bought a Fitbit in the first place was the sleep tracking. They've dumped a lot of great features and good details of other features since the takeover. I wasn't happy but was told no turning back was possible. The feature they have robbed us of this time, was the most vital to my health. I just hope I can find a replacement that can be as close to what Fitbit USED to be. One that can actually help me.

Sleepgal. I agree. The stats as they HAD been displayed had been a tool I shared every month with the doctor that is treating me for my sleep disorder. Now it's useless to both of us.

Best Answer

Please please please please go back to the prior version with more sleep data. The new one sucks!!!!!

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue . Why would I want to edit MY post? LOL.

-----------------

@Rich_Laue Just curious. Did you give yourself that one vote?

-----------------

@MaxBirman . Thank you for the link. It hit the nail on the head and he hasn't even seen the latest...

-----------------

@Targamax . Thank you for the link. The comments in it follow the general consensus in here.

Best Answer

It's so bad. Hard to read and I miss the way it used to display awake and sleeping time. Really hoping they change it back. 

Best Answer

@Kecag01 wrote:

It's so bad. Hard to read and I miss the way it used to display awake and sleeping time. Really hoping they change it back. 

Same. Why couldn't they just put it to a vote and on here someplace have a couple of different designs including the one we all love and just give it about a month and let us choose then it would be majority wins. Instead of trying to force this?

You can't give yourself a vote on here. (Trust me I tried lol)

Best Answer

Versa 3 - please revisit the way the sleep info is delivered. There is basically no useful info. The reason I switched to Firbit was the sleep info. If this is what you call progress, I'm headed back to Garmin without delay!!

Best Answer

Wow - I am being objective here and for sure the new sleep data display is pretty bad.  Most of the data is there and will take a getting used to.  But really designers?  Are you really listening?  Specifically, for my Charge 6 version of the benchmark.  I can't tell what the recommended sleep percentages are anymore (yes I see my sleep percentages and how the compare with the shaded bar range but no range recommendation). I only see a shaded bar that depicts percent range.  Whatever the case, whoever approved this update missed the mark on aesthetics.  This update is ugly and hard to use. 

Sad but I see this over and over on tech apps.  Then the developer will justify the update and not listen to the users feedback.  They pass off the feedback because they have been taught that people don't like change - so your comments are a waste of time.  They believe people's inability to accept change is the problem. They will argue with you and never concede a thing.  Apple is the same way and worse.  Give up - your opinions are being discounted - they won't listen.

Best Answer

I rely heavily on sleep feature. Please return to the old format 

Best Answer

 I just called Customer Support and spoke with a nice young man who assured me he would register my complaint about this update to sleep tracking. He also sent me this link and told me they’d had a lot of calls and were encouraging everyone to make use of the customer forum. I feel that if, enough of us voice our opinions about this, it might hopefully will help.

IMG_7904.png

Best Answer

Update is so bad I joined the forums to express my dislike of the new layout. Incredibly hard to see and decided the graphs. Thankfully I'm not the only one who's not happy about it. Please rethinking your design or go back to the previous layout. Over all it's getting worse. Honestly was better before Google bought it. Go back to the basics. 

Best Answer

I hate the new format, esp the sleep logs. Quit fooling around w it & put it back the way it was.

Best Answer

Newfitkitty

Ahhhh. So somebody actually LIKED his comment, LOL.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know why the sleep graph changed from the swipe through with nice colors, and times. To a 3 stacked chart with generic colors? The new one is so horrible I wish who ever is changing designs would stop. I am going to find a different device and different app.

Best Answer

Anyone else disappointed with the new sleep format? Takes up so much more space and clutters up the info. I liked the previous one so much better. Anyone else feel the same way?

Best Answer

This recent update has ruined my ability to understand my sleep pattern! Please revert this update. The sleep graph read-ability is a major reason to have purchased. 

Best Answer

The update is the worst. I like to use the Fitbit for me sleep duration etc. This new update is terrible. It is not a good update. In fact, if I could go back, I would. I hate it!!!!!

Best Answer