Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
613 REPLIES 613

The latest app update has changed many of the features for the worse. This is especially true for the sleep section. It is completely FUBAR. The graphs are almost unreadable, there is no organization as to how the data is presented, and it is esthetically awful. The previous sleep dashboard gave you a lot at a glance, from great graphics about your sleep score to useful sleep stage color-coded graphs.  I don't see any improvements with this recent "upgrade".

Please undo this update and give us back a user friendly app. 

At this point I won't renew my Premium subscription, and will find a fitness tracker with an app that is more useful and that makes me happy. 

Best Answer

I find the new sleep analytics pretty confusing. The benchmarks have switched to dots versus values which is less useful and memorable and difficult to keep track of significant changes 

Best Answer

the new sleep visual is terrible.the colors are bad. the locaiton of the text is in the middle of a cycle. this is graphic design gone bad...how can we go back to the previous version?

Best Answer

Seems a lot of us feel the same. It’s appalling!

Best Answer

Hello, does anyone facing the same problem that my sleep activity and score cannot show in the phone App but only can show on my Charge 6?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa 4 is not tracking my hours of sleep accurately 

Best Answer

It doesn't matter that all the info is there. It looks busy, and nut user friendly. How can 3change back to the old one?

Best Answer

Unfortunately I'm going to agree with you, I'm going to look for something else. I really liked the layout and design prior to this new update. I love my fitbit watch but not anymore,  feels useless since I don't like the upgrade. 

Best Answer

The sleep tracker is now awful. It's my main reason for using my FB and now it's pointless. 

Not only is the display counter intuitive and ugly, but it's much less accurate. Has told me I got loads of sleep the last 2 nights when I've been awake (and getting out of bed).

Best Answer

Since the update, the sleep phase is displayed in a confusing way. In comparison values, the data is better displayed in "bar form". Before the update, everything was much clearer.

Best Answer

me too.. hate the new layout. 

Best Answer

Fitbit now won't auto track sleep with my Google watch. I try to put in the time manually, but Fitbit won't recognize that any sleep has taken place even though I know I was asleep. It just shows an empty graph with no sleep.I need to monitor for health reasons, so this is very frustrating. How do I fix this and get my sleep data?

Best Answer

The change is so not user friendly.  It defies logic why the change has been made.  Being able to see the previous data so clearly, the oxygen variations were so important and clear.  Being able to see my awake periods was also very important to me.  With breathing and mild apnea issues the previous data was extremely helpful.  I'm going to have to change to another device, incur an unexpected expense.  Fitbit has lost me with this out of left field change.

Best Answer

The new graphs in sleep are terrible! Too hard to read. Go back to the old one. It was great!  

Best Answer

It defies logic so much that one could conclude either the "designers" team have never used a Fitbit in their lives, or they've been instructed to remove data we were all using in order to re-market it back to us in another paid form or new device. Every day we read that the health industry is worth billions and every player wants access to data, so why would Google be so foolish as to lose Fitbit consumers without an alternate plan. They wouldn't. 

Best Answer

PLEASE go back to previous sleep data format!

Best Answer

This sleep app is absolute garbage. It doesn’t even work properly now.  Has me sleeping like 54 minutes a night.    Plus it is so annoying trying to actually read it.  Bring back the old.   Every time you change something it gets worse.  Get rid of your app designer. I may have to go to apple 

Best Answer

I totally agree! I do NOT like the new graphics at all!! 

Best Answer

Please change it back to the former graph! It was so much easier to navigate and actually see how many minutes were spent in each stage. I absolutely do not like the new graph!! 

Best Answer

My scores are also now around 10 points lower for the same amount of sleep that used to score in the nineties.  I use these scores to share with my doctor.  Changing the graphs is bad enough but now the scores are completely different.

Best Answer