Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Issues on Android 3.37

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 2/1/2021: This issue was resolved with the release of android app version 3.37.1. We appreciate your reports and patience as we worked on a resolution.

Update 1/29/2021: We've released Android app version 3.37.1 to address syncing issues. Please update your device if you are experiencing issues syncing. Thanks again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. 

Update 1/28/2021: We are still working on this issue and hope to have a fix real soon. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Our team is aware of a syncing issue on Andriod 3.37 and is currently working on a fix. Thank you very much for your reports and patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1,531 REPLIES 1,531

I have a Galaxy S20+ running Android 11 and my Versa Lite has been unreliable when syncing - due to this I wont receive my phone notifications.  I have to force sync every so often and soon thereafter it un-syncs again.  Why is this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Version 3.37.1 is coming out, some people already have it. It appears to
fix the problem. I still have 3.37 in the play store but I am going to
check later today. I wish that there was better communication from
Fitbit, like on their website to let everybody know what is going on.
Best Answer

No new update showing for me 😕

My watch display has also stopped working 🥴

Best Answer
0 Votes

Installed new update but still will not sync my Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone having issues with there watch screen not working? 

After the update my watch wasn't showing my heart rate at first, then a day later it wasn't showing my sleep and then next day my watch screen . According to Fitbit live chat it's a warranty issue and nothing to do with the update . Sooo frustrating 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone still experiencing problems, you have to go to the Google Play Store to get the update that was released today - or whatever store you use.  That update fixes the syncing issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too , since Wednesday in Ontario 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My computer engineer son says they often do the rollout in stages. He
doesn't see the update yet, but it showed up for me and one of my other
sons. Check back later. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to Google play store , saw one that says updated the 28th but my watch still isn't syncing! 

Best Answer

I'm syncing now after installing the 3.37.1 version in the play store 🙂

Best Answer
  • Where would I see that?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m arguing with them the same issue. My watch is completely gone. I had no issue prior to this. No functionality.and they are telling me the issue is on me.

Here’s to making memories!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

The same for me, i turned my phone off and back on to see if the app changed before installing it again but nope still the same! I haven't been able to use my versa 2 for 4 days now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Kate, my watch is still not working!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Play store update worked!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
It most likely an update issue...there is an update coming out called
3.37.1 which will probably fix all your issues. Check your play store and
see if the version is there
Best Answer
0 Votes
In the PlayStore. See if you have an update button yet when you search for
Fitbit there. It is a staged rollout so it isn't showing up for everyone
just yet.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to refresh play store to find it
Best Answer
0 Votes

So your watch isn't showing a display either? I was on on live chat arguing it's a software issue and they ended the call on me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, 

I had checked my Play Store, and didn't find the update yet

Best Answer
0 Votes