Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I did unlink but now it won't relink at all I have tried everything 

Best Answer

Mine will work fantastic for a few days. Then device not found. From there it's a crap shoot of what might fix it. Worse update ever! I tried rolling back but continued to have issues. Which makes me wonder where the problem actually is. Fitbit please fix this!! 

Best Answer

Constantly says looking for device while trying to sync. Never had a problem before so not happy with the new dashboard.

Best Answer

Yes. Failed to sync since 17th August.

No feedback from App developers.

If you've broken it,why not just roll back to previous working version of App rather than leave us with a worthless watch for all this time? 

Do you care at all? 

Best Answer

Just spent hours with fitbit online help. They are saying there is nothing wrong with their latest app update and that all of our out of warranty devices magically stopped working on the same week.

Best Answer

Yep, I'm certain that it's sheer coincidence that thousands of users started suddenly having sync issues immediately after the update.

Best Answer
It is an amazing coincidence. Perhaps Fitbit can supply us with lottery
numbers to play. Then when we win, we could all afford to replace our
devices!!
Best Answer

My Fitbit One randomly started syncing overnight.  I did absolutely nothing, didn't restart or turn phone off/on, or mess with Bluetooth, or any of the millions of steps necessary to try to sync with this new app.  It really got my hopes up.  Of course, it's randomly NOT syncing now, so....back to frustration I guess.

Best Answer

Have a Zip trying to sync to my Samsung J7. Keep getting device not found. Worked great until latest update. Don't have time to waste on this stuff. If it continues, I'll just get an app on my phone and get rid of fitbit altogether.

Best Answer

Spend our winnings on ANYTHING but a fitbit product..

Best Answer
Absolutely right lol!!!
Best Answer
Clever way to post the site, thank you!
Best Answer

My wife and I both have zips that won't sync after the latest update unless we remove and reinstall the battery every time we want to sync.

Best Answer

It's absolutely amazing how little the Fitbit company seems to care. 

Best Answer

Fitbit doesn't seem to care.

Best Answer

@8897, considering those parameters it's a little surprising that anything gets through with the current levels of dissatisfaction. 

Best Answer

Same here will not sync after update!!

Best Answer

So glad I found this thread and know I'm not the only one. My Versa (bought less than a year ago) won't sync on it's own now since the update. I have to manually go into the app and hit sync, and even that doesn't work every time. I'm also not getting any notifications at all on it, so whatever they did in this update messed with the Bluetooth for sure.

Best Answer

After 2weeks of this nonsense, I'm done. Since Fitbit will not even acknowledge a problem or any of us here, I threw my zip paperweight in a drawer. It's been a long time since I've seen such a blatant lack of respect for such a large and loyal customer base.

I wish all of you here the best and good luck. 

Best Answer

I am so *tired* of "device not found" 

Come on fitbit! Fix your stuff!! This is unacceptable. A new fitbit is on my lost as a gift for my husband this year. Not happening if you're as unresponsive as this. This is unacceptable. 

Best Answer