Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The redesigned Android Fitbit app is rolling out!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that the redesigned Fitbit app starts rolling out today! This new app will help you reach your goals, and bring the health and wellness information right on hand.

Check out our latest blog for how to get the most out of the new app. 

Note: Please be patient if you don't see the update right away, as it will take some time to roll out completely.

Happy stepping!

LizzyFitbit_2-1695145726394.png

Best Answer
1,339 REPLIES 1,339
I walked for an hour and fifty minutes today. Fitbit logged 69 minutes.
It's been doing this for the last week or so. Anyone else have this issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes

My app will not load my current step total unless I go back to previous days and it’s so slow in syncing. I don’t know what the problem is with this new app but it’s been frustrating me ever since the change ever there something I can do?

Best Answer

February 18, 2024 and LizzyFitbit is back to page 66, although last week we were at page 108? Curious.

Best Answer

@Deedot1913 You got to page 108?! Wow! 

Very sadly one of my dogs was diagnosed with cancer and passed away so I missed that momentous achievement. 

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. It's so very difficult. I lost an 11 year-old suddenly due to a vet's error. I was so heartbroken that I got on Petfinder, and it led me to find the best puppy ever. My not-little, orphan Annie lived to age 15. I pray that you too are blessed someday soon, with another great dog❣😇

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Deedot1913 Thank you so much for your very kind words. He was 12 which is old for his breed. Our other dog is missing him as much as we are. We have made contact with a breed welfare group and are hoping to take on an older dog that needs a new home. A pup may be a bit too much for our other dog as she is elderly as well.

I'm glad that your initial tragedy eventually led to a happier outcome. Thanks again. 

Best Answer
God bless you, your family, and your dog's sibling. My younger dog
witnessed the natural death of his partner, but laid on that spot for weeks
and months. I thought that the best solution was a pup. Right or wrong, it
is a very difficult process. We can only take it one day at a time.
Wishing you the best! 😇
Best Answer

@normal_person_8exactly! That's not a development but regression

Best Answer

@Deedot1913 Thought I'd let you know, we are fostering a 14 month old with a view to adopting. He's daft as a box of frogs, scared of people, house trained but nothing else, and doesn't know how to play with toys. But he sticks to me like velcro and is so happy with our old girl. He's going to be a keeper. See you on page 66.

Best Answer
Good luck with the foster
Best Answer

@AlanBFit Thank you.

Congratulations to you, you have made it to page 67.

Best Answer

I'm so pleased that I get a copy of the messages by email otherwise I'd be totally unable to understand the conversation.

--

Sent from my Ticwatch Pro 5

Best Answer

14 months old! He's just a baby!.  He'll learn the ropes, soon enough!

My foster-failure is 9 yrs old, and finally learned to approach strangers. He had 4 homes in his first 4 months. I think it took him 9 years to realize, that I wasn't going to send him down the road to another home, like others had done!

Good luck, and God bless 😇

Best Answer
We"ve had ours for 11 years. She still has seperation anxiety. She is our furry daughter.
Best Answer

Going cold turkey!

4 weeks since I quit wearing my Charge 5. Facing the fact that the old Fitbit app, with it's bright, pastel colours, and tight, logical layout, was never coming back, I decided to stop abusing myself by using a watch that I came to hate. I don't know what time it is, but I also don't have to look at the big, bugger green shoe anymore! I plan to give the Charge 5 to a friend who has never had a smart watch.  She won't know how much better the old software was ... and I can recycle a product that I once enjoyed using. Now, the watch is just a lemon 🍋 without the sugar you need to make lemonade!

Best Answer

Just wanted to say your post is ABSOLUTELY ON TOPIC! It's a great honest review of the product and good to see that your device will get recycled!

Best Answer

Thank you. I have been in Fitbit-mourning since they eliminated the original software. Stopped my food tracking, diet, and exercise routines. Has truly been bummed. Finally, I  crossed the rubicon. Better to get rid of the cursed product, than to live with it mocking me everyday, and provoking my broken heart.  Thanks again.

Best Answer

Twilight Zone Music.....

Return to page 66

Aaaaaaaagh!

This is a bigger joke than the app. 

Best Answer

I have noticed the design of the Fitbit app has changed significantly. Was this to the desire of the users ? Who created this design and collaborated to the users that this was an improvement ? I would like to talk to the designer to talk about what brought him/her to this choices.

Best Answer
Good luck with that. I haven't seen one
comment from the fitbit team defending or apologizing for their blunder.
Best Answer