Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync with Fitbit's phone app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For about a week now my fitbit phone app is not matching up to my watch. It keeps saying unable to sync, can not reach device or sync has already been scheduled. I'm in the middle of challenges and just got off a 20HR shift where I walk all day long. The app is showing it needs to sync as well as only having walked for 18K steps which is done in a 9HR work work day. And today the app is only showing 880 steps. I have no idea how to fix this please help.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

This works....once. After that syncing meant going over this same procedure over and over again. At least on my phone (Acer Liquid Android 6.0). What does work is lokking for the pre 2.7 version apk and installing this one. 

Best Answer
But even if you find it it will update and then you loose again ??

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you download an older version please?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone! Our team is aware that some Android users on Android 8.0 Oreo may be experiencing syncing issues since the Fitbit app 2.64 update. Our Android team is actively working on a fix and hope to have it resolved shortly. For updates on this issue, please check out this thread. If you are not on Oreo and experiencing syncing issues check out this article if you haven’t already.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes