Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
If I uninstall the Fitbit app and then reinstall will I lose all my data?
Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

You will lose active data my Ionic was locked it wouldn’t unlock it kept saying no network no WiFi I tried rebooting my iPhone it still wouldn’t work I uninstalled and reinstalled I had 40,392 steps 3,323 calories 16.84 miles 9 active minutes I called Fitbit this morning representative told me if I uninstall you will loose data all I lost is active minutes it’s depressing all the hard work and can’t recover your data seems like I would of lost everything now it’s working fine 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just uninstalled app and redownloded it. Not able to connect my alta hr to Samsung Galaxy A70 plus lost all my data apart from some **ahem** that's not required. The dash looks completely  weird where you can not add health tiles etc. So disappointed with this crap. 

Best Answer

Please help me.  I love my fit, but it won’t show me how many steps I have taken.  I have always just went to fibit app that I have on my IPad and phone. Will not show this now.  What must I do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I uninstall my Fibit 2. It will not sum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I just updated the Fitbit app and now the screen is all white. I restarted my phone, turned off Bluetooth and turned it back on and it’s still only showing a white sceen. No idea what to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But when I do this I get a message saying “deleting the app will also delete the data”. 

Best Answer
0 Votes