Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 weight info not sync'ing with Fitbit app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Aria 2. It's on the network and my weigh-ins are syncing with my Fitbit application on my iPhone - they are appearing under Devices -> Aria 2 -> Recent Weigh-Ins. On this screen I have also set the weigh-ins to be associated with "me". My issue is that this weight information is not appearing in the weight tile on my Fitbit app dashboard. How do I get these to sync? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My weight tile is visible. Weirdly it's sync'ing today but didn't sync yesterday - hopefully it was just a glitch and it will continue to sync going forward. Thanks.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Is it possible that your weight tile is hidden?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

My weight tile is visible. Weirdly it's sync'ing today but didn't sync yesterday - hopefully it was just a glitch and it will continue to sync going forward. Thanks.

Best Answer

@Flyfreedom Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that your Dashboard is showing your Aria's information now. I also believe that it was a glitch. However, don't hesitate to get back if you see something unusual and I'll be happy to help.

@DramaQueenDiva Thank you for your help!

See you both later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Aria 2 information is not showing up in dashboard after multiple weigh ins this morning

Best Answer

@Blitzer2016 Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to help you to find a solution for the issue you are experiencing with your Aria 2 since your data is not showing up on your Dashboard. Please let me know if you get any error message when your Aria tries to send your info to your Dashboard.

In the meantime, take out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, weigh yourself 5 consecutive times and see if the issue gets resolved.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
The update eventually happens but it takes a long time.  This is probably something that Fitbit needs to look into.  Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Blitzer2016 Thanks for getting back! Thanks also for reporting the tardiness that your Aria takes to send your data to your Dashboard. Your feedback will be forwarded to our team.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where would I find the hidden tiles?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dmuniz1165 Welcome aboard in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, if you use the Fitbit app, you need to scroll all the way down and click on "Edit" this will show all the tiles and select the tiles you want to hide or show.

Let me know if more questions arise my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue. Weight is recorded, but not in the weight tile. Any resolution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mckeepsm thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit app since it's not showing your Aria 2 weigh ins.

Please make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, check out if the weight tile appears on your Dashboard. If possible, please provide a screenshot of the page that is not showing your Aria 2 readings. You can learn how to add images to your post in this post.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought an Aria 2 and am having the same issue, weight is synced to the Aria 2 in the app but has not transferred to the weight tile. Weighed in at 6:59AM Sync Complete 7:05AM it is now 1:46PM. This is not what I expected from what is sold as a compatible integrated part of the Fitbit system.

Best Answer

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I have just purchased the Aria 2 and weighed myself last night - but the info is not in my Fitbit App.

Do I have to be connected to Wi-Fi for the information to sync?

My understanding when I purchased this product is that it will be synced via Bluetooth to the Fitbit App on my Samsung S8.

I will continue to monitor to see if it syncs - but this is very disappointing as it is not recording my weight stats.

Best Answer