Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing with app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.... so I downloaded the app and put the Settings on my phone to allow the program to sync  and my scale is connected to my Wi-Fi ....so I don't know what to do to get them to read each other....please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
72 REPLIES 72
Yes, it worked fine at initial set up then I didn’t used it for about 6 weeks now I can’t get it to reconnect

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I‎t would be nice to hear from Fitbit as this issue seems quite widespread.  Fitbit?

Best Answer
I don't understand why this issue is marked as resolved because it isn't; just read the comments. I haven't been able to sync my Aria to my Samsung Galaxy S8 since August 2017. I tried all the solutions mentioned; none helped.
Best Answer

I have no idea why it is marked as resolved. Hmmmmm 

Best Answer

Can FitBit confirm if this problem has been resolved?  We recently changed WiFi network name & password.  I am set up and information from my Fitbit Aria is being sent to my Fitbit.com account but it is not being recognized on the Fitbit app on my iPhone 6S.  The weight must be entered manually.  The reason I purchased the Fitbit Aria last year was to get away from manually entering data.  Your assistance is required. 

Best Answer

Tried all the solutions given on this topic and it still does not sync. Will update weeks later to the app but that is not what we bought the scales for.

Come on Fitbit; isn’t it time the aria scales got an update rather than having buy the new aria scales?

Best Answer

When I changed the batteries it started syncing again.

Thanks,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I have changed the batteries but that DID NOT work for me. So frustrating. I have literally tried EVERYTHING

Best Answer

My sale Suddenly stopped syncing after doing it successfully twice a day for weeks.   Everything displays on the scale and it is operating properly; however no longer available to see on Fitbit app.   I updated the app resynced.  Even logged out and resigned in.   Turn iPhone off and back on!   What’s up doc?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My scale after I go through all of the setups and it confirms everything still shows weight as guest and doesn’t show aria in my list of devices.

Best Answer

I have the same problem intermittently with my Aria 1

Last year I was able to resolve it by ensuring wireless B was still enabled on my Comcast wireless router.  (some updates have a tendency to turn it off).  I am currently having the problem again.  My theory... it is either the scale this time, or the Comcast interface isn't really turning wireless B back on. 

I am curious if the Aria 2 scale also uses Wireless B.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am appalled actually that there is an Aria 2 and that FitBit doesn’t have a fix for the original.
Best Answer

I refuse to buy another one. I weigh and put it in manually.

Best Answer

@THacke @smj34 @Paul1000 @RR72 @MsCarolK I'm sorry to hear that your Aria is still unable to connect with your network. I would like to know the following details: Did you change router, WiFi password or network settings? Also, let me know what is the brand of your router. This info will help me to assist you accordingly.

@DIaneBT @LuckyG @3dogscrazylife @Surbey98 It's great to see you here! I want follow up also and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Aria scales are syncing properly.

@Tarheel91 I'm glad to hear that your Aria scale started working properly after you changed the batteries. Thanks for posting the update here.

@DawnDD So sorry to hear that your Aria is not syncing with your router either. Please follow the troubleshooting steps that are listed in Matthew's post, which are specifically for Comcast routers.

@Wolfie50 I'll be glad to help you to fix the syncing issues that your Aria scale is experiencing. Please let me know if you get or receive any error message on the Aria's display. This info will also help me to provide the correct troubleshooting steps and you can have your scale connected.

@agleavesrn Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they're already handling your case. Please let me know how it goes.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
It connects to the internet. It DOESN’T connect to the Fitbit app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I ensured my router WiFi settings matched those in Matthews post.

Tried doing a new setup of the scale and it still refuses to connect to my WiFi network.

Dawn
Best Answer

Mine stop working it wonk sync either CRAP!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MsCarolK @DawnDD Thank you guys for getting back! Since the issue persists, I'll forward your cases to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution for you. Please keep an eye on your email accounts since they'll contact you both via email.

@Raluc I noticed that you joined our Community recently, welcome aboard! I'll be happy to help you to find a solution for the syncing issue that your Aria scale is experiencing. I just need you to reply with some details: Is your scale showing any error message when it tries to sync your data? Have you changed your network settings, router or WiFi password?

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

No error and nothing has changed

iget my steps but when i weigh in it stopped working feb 6 2016

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Raluc Thanks for getting back! Please let me know what is the brand of your router. Also, make sure that your router runs the protocol 802.11b and the frequency is 2.4Ghz. This information can be double checked with your Internet service provider. Once you've done this, please follow the setup process again and see if your Aria connects with your network.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer