Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing with app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.... so I downloaded the app and put the Settings on my phone to allow the program to sync  and my scale is connected to my Wi-Fi ....so I don't know what to do to get them to read each other....please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
72 REPLIES 72

Hi 

I've just started having this problem of my aria not syncing to the app on my tablet or phone.  I have tried all the solutions you suggest in this thread but without any luck.  Has a fix for this been found yet?

Best Answer
Mine has never synced again, even after I changed my WiFi password to something simple. I finally bought another less expensive scale that syncs via Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Babs24 Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry that your Aria scale is not syncing with to your tablet nor phone. I would like to know if your weigh ins are not getting synced to your web-based Dashboard either or is this issue happening on your Fitbit app only?

In the meantime, please try setting up your scale from scratch and see if your phone shows your weigh ins properly.

@Zemuly I'm sorry to hear that you decided to purchase another scale. I really appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Thank you for your communication. Thankfully all is well now with the aria and syncing, it just stopped working for about 2 weeks but now it seems fine. Rather strange??
I'm just happy it's all back to normal.

Best regards

Babs

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m very happy for you! 💞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Babs24 I'm also glad to hear that your Aria scale is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you @Babs24@Zemuly to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work. Periodically fails to sync to app, including latest version. Nothing works to make it sync when this happens. Regret the purchase. If I have to manually type in my weight in the app, I could have just used my old, more accurate standalone scale. Anyway, anyone using the Aria scale, make sure you watch and remember the numbers so you can type it into the Fitbit app afterwards. Big waste of $$.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. My weight is not syncing into my app from my scale. 

Best Answer

My Aria also quit recognizing the WIFI and wont reconnect since 11-26-19

Best Answer

Delete Fitbit app and reinstall. After I updated my iOS my aria no longer would sync with the app. I just did the delete and reinstall and it’s all good now! Happy tracking fitness peeps!

Best Answer

Today the last week’s readings have disappeared from both the app age web. They were on both this morning

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aria 2 not syncing. Moved location and did not work. Returned to original location and am unable to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same dilemma after my iOS updated on my phone. My aria would not sync with my app at first at all then it seemed to produce the reading but it would not save the data to my weight log in the app. I wiped the app from my phone and reinstalled. It’s working like a top now. Hope that helps. Don’t worry about losing all your other saved data. It in a cloud and will all be there again in your app once you reinstall. 

Best Answer